• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

pias urban tale

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
gday

my name’s pia and this is my urban tale

i stumbled up on this server when me and @ImEvan and Lets_Dye were like omg lets play hunger games but on mine craft and we were all heaps hyped for it and then like we all played all the time for ages and it was so fun. I don’t think there was a hub aha? idk. it was cool but. then because half the time evan and maddie weren’t on i decided to get more interactive with the community. I joined the forums and was once a forumer with worthless annoying status’ and there are too many for me to delete and i am ashamed. I used to write in colourful colours with everything but yeah I am out of the annoying stage tf.

i joined the forums in July 2013 where i met my first friend, Ninga . I never knew how to pronounce his name so i ended up having to ask for his real name. We started talking a both and stuff and yeah it was cool. Then I met fantasyofcheese and then we used to talk quite a bit and it was fun then she just disappeared and i was like ok then cya i guess. I was like pretty devo hey but that’s alright

then i met KendraNichole and omg no we had this special connection we had so much fun together. ARTHUR THEME SONG. we would actually run a muck on the mcgamer teamspeak. meeting new people all the time though most of them were so unappreciative of our appearance.

then i met the one and only marinanycole and omg we spent months talking and we were best friends. we’d stay up so late bc timezones to talk to each other and we’d get so excited when we talked to each other and we had some kind of special connection it was wonderful

i met Weary and we were besties and we talked for months and he introduced me to Apex and we were all like a little squad which is where i met my t-swizzle buddy Lululioness and i met Omastar

then idk i met phoenix i think and phoenix is great i met blakew447 a while back too and we became rly good friends

i also met WitheredGold a long time ago but we started talking a lot more when i started talking to phoenix

at some point in there i joined plastics and we had some pretty bad clan battles

i also became mod at some point

yeah idk i can’t remember

i forgot half of u

this would’ve been a lot better if I could remember any of this tbh
ok

alright now this is part that no one reads but here we go

Weary - miss u omg. so many minecraft memories. back in the day when we used to have the apex survival and ya'll always had to send someone to come get me bc i couldn't use cords. the good ol' days. haven't heard from ye in a while. we used to stay up every night watching movies and stuff like omg wow and we used to spend so much time together and like tell each other everything and yeah idk what to say but ily

blakew447 - we've become really good friends and omg no i tell u everything you're always there for me and yeah ily. you're like just wow

OhFancy - omg hello we go way back to like idk when but i remember when you used to be proh1j4cker or something idk. I had no idea you were proh1j4acker for so long. we used to talk so much omg what happened.
you had so much trouble trying to get mod but you finally made it. i tried to reapply for you but im so bad at writing i have no idea how to get mod now haha. i remember you were too scared to talk to me because of your voice or something idk but we used to be good friends. when i came back this year you were the first person to talk to me and yeah miss u ily

marinanycole - i miss you so much bb

KendraNichole - arthur theme song

WitheredGold - miss u omg

i cant even remember anything that has happened over like the last 1 and half years i've been in this community and like i can't remember most of the people i used to talk to but thankyou for loads of memories a great time and i love u all thankyou

sorry this thread is terrible i actually have no idea how to write anything like this im sorry omg sorry

tl;dr
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow really nice post I like the story and I wish you get back your friends and your memories with them cause those moments and that kind of people are the one who really matter.(your post is not bad actually my first post wasn't even at the correct place T.T)

Love you,
TheLich

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
wow really nice post I like the story and I wish you get back your friends and your memories with them cause those moments and that kind of people are the one who really matter.(your post is not bad actually my first post wasn't even at the correct place T.T)

Love you,
TheLich
thank you <3
i actually cant remember anything omg haha

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you will im sure of it C; what ever you need just let me know C: see ya.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember you as a mod ;D

It really is awesome to look back and see the friendships everyone's made here, especially the veteran players.

Oh btw stay cool pia

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I remember you as a mod ;D

It really is awesome to look back and see the friendships everyone's made here, especially the veteran players.

Oh btw stay cool pia
i was such a bad mod i can remember so many memorable mistakes i made
i wish i could remember my friendships but nah

and thanku

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i was such a bad mod i can remember so many memorable mistakes i made
i wish i could remember my friendships but nah

and thanku
I don't really remember what you did as a mod, just that I saw you around the forums as one. Guess that's a good thing apparently hehe

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so glad you still remember plastics omfg & we had gr8 clan battles wow >.>
thatmomentwhenyouforgetdoobles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci