• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planning

adventuretime569

Spectator
Reaction score
If you would like any other new maps in the spring or summer, I am up to the challenge. I'm experienced with building maps. I've built some maps on other servers before they shut down. I just want an approval or rejection to if I can build a map for you guys. Thanks for your time, just in case I will start on it now before it's too late. @ChadTheDJ

Last edited:

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
You can always build a map for us and you don't need an approval to do it, but it doesn't mean that it is approved for the servers. After you have built the map you post a thread about it on the "Finished Maps" section and remember to add lots of pictures of it. Then other players are going to rate and give comments about your map. And if your maps is good enough it could be accepted to the servers.

MCSG has high quality maps, so the maps accepted has good terraforming, are unique and has good gameplay. We always need more maps on the servers, so you could make us some, but it's not confirmed ahead that if you make a map it will be accepted.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci