• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help a feller out

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello all you beautiful people, how is your day so far? Mine is great I hope yours was fantastic as well. Now I do not know if u know me but I am Depressives I go by many names such as PoseidonIsNotGod or DemonNinja_HD (NOT DEMONMAN) but I have been gone for a while and took a huge break of sorts. So I wanted to come back to the community strong and I wanted to come back to YouTube! What better way than to make a montage! But I am looking for montage editors! So if you know someone that is good at editing montages or if you know how to edit montages please knock yourself out and contact me! U can either pm me through the forums or skype my skype is Depressives.Private. or u can contact me on twitter @Depressives1738 please whoever edits me a really swell looking montage I will owe you big time! Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Azuraii

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm happy to make any graphics you need like thumbnails or banners? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci