• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I was wondering about the point system. Apparently you get 5 points for a kill and lose 5 for a death, but I killed 2 people in one game and my points never changed. Also, I got 9 points or so for pushing someone into lava one time, so I really have no idea how this stuff works :confused:

Crafty

Spectator
Reaction score
yea same thing happens to me i killed five people in one game and died but i didnt get any points added

Joseph Zavell

Spectator
Reaction score
sometimes ill lose 50 points to a guy my lvl and get 5 when i kill the same guy? Plz make a better point systemn

Reaction score
the point system is awful. you can kill 20 people, but then get killed and not gain any at all. and if you're a lower lvl than someone and kill them, you get more points. if someone lower than you kills you, you can lose up to 50 points. its awful imho.

iJax

Spectator
Reaction score
This happens to me as well...
Point system Is not the best at the moment, The staff know this, they're working on a way to fix it (I hope). Just tough it out for now and wait until Beta Ends, When the points reset, and hopefully a number of problems, including this one, will be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci