• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCNoob

Spectator
Reaction score
More Canada servers, PLEASE. you recently opened 10 new US servers, and 10 new EU servers. WHAT HAPPENED TO CANADA?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets just make one server in every big city! And we need 10192933376646474891927366800851337 serers in space.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I'm quite happy with the current 25 Canadian servers! I personally think Canada only needs 25 Servers, because the MCSG community in CA isn't huge! Keep up the good work with all the servers!

GlobalBlur

Spectator
Reaction score
SouthAmerica plz, Gente de Sudamerica y Latinoamerica por favor compartan en sus grupos de minecraft y a las demas personas para que voten SouthAmerica a fin de mes seguro ya tienen la decision de donde hostearlo y ya dijo chad que estaban pensando en ponerlo en US WEST mas al oeste de California, NachoLePew estaria bueno que hagas algun video o algo para que tus suscriptores tambien nos ayuden a lograr esto cada vez falta muy poco y es una oportunidad unica, no sabemos cuanto tiempo mas tendremos que esperar si lanzan uno en otro lado. eze7kapo vos tambien

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I voted United Kingdom but that was a selfish vote, disregard it. I believe they should be hosted in a place where you get many players with no local servers to them. EU is perfect for servers already and anyone in the UK should be fine with it.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow so many greedy Americans want their 40 ping xD

Seriously, go to CA or adapt to ping zone 2. There are kids with 1,000 ping in Africa. Think of the children, dangit!

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow so many greedy Americans want their 40 ping xD

Seriously, go to CA or adapt to ping zone 2. There are kids with 1,000 ping in Africa. Think of the children, dangit!
I think most of the children in Africa want food and places to live safely, not good conenction to the MCG servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci