• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Porte Orange - A Gamemode Spotlight Submission

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score

Name of the map:

Porte Orange

Lead Builder/Build team name:
Sanders - Helix Build Team

Game type:

Battlegrounds

Download: (Schematic)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/01efg22h4bj7x75
Download: (World)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/315hj75i1gv04g4

Map description:
Porte Orange is a Pirate fortress somewhere in the Caribbean ocean, however its known for its annual games where Pirates must slay each other to take all the gold!
the map has 4 so called "layers" which are all relatively flat, Which means tons of PvP space for you to slice your enemy Pirates!

Screenshots:

Coordinates of spawn points:

I'm having Issues with uploading the pictures, but the Spawnpoints are all marked with sea lanturns.
Will upload the exact coords later.

Map radius:
80x80

I, Sanders of Helix Build Team agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
All Helix Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To use any of helix maps, you need explicit permission from Sanders, Helix's Owner. Redistribution of our maps through any means not approved by Helix's owner, is strictly forbidden.

Last edited:

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks fantastic, keep up the great work Team Helix!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci