• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post your Personality Type

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Hi :)

I did the test over at 16personalities.com and the description about my personality type was weirdly accurate. So that made me wonder, what kind of personalities do people here on MCGamer have?

BIGGER MORE OBVIOUS LINK: 16personalities.com

Post below your results when you've done the test. You can then see who you compare or contrast with.

I'm an INTJ:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score

INFJ PERSONALITY (“THE ADVOCATE”)
The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
Cba 12 minutes lol .
That in itself shows my personality
LAAASZZZYZYY

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score

The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

I'm proud of my personality! :)

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
INTP - The Logician
The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci