• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practice deathmatch servers

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically servers dedicated to short little deathmatches that will help people practice their PvP without burning their precious win/loss record. The server could have only 3 slots and do 1 deathmatch, but then donors would just join all the time and normal members could never get in. A better idea is that the servers have 24 slots like normal. The server will create 8 games if it is full, 3 people in each DM arena. The players would also be randomized so the chance of two friends teaming on you would be a lot less :)

Ok I have to go to school in like 5 mins and I haven't even gotten ready this is bad bye

Reactions: Wyz

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a way, I actually agree with this idea! However it is going to be difficult to actually implement, I would wonder this, what armour, foods and weapons will each player get? It could cause confusion because in pretty much every single deathmatch in the survival games, everyone would have different sets of armour, food, tricks and weapons.
Also it could be difficult to actually maintain, and could possibly be a little bit of a hassle for the administrators and developers. But I would think that I would love to have this implemented if so possible. :D

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
No poll...I'm sad now...seems like a good idea.
In a way, I actually agree with this idea! However it is going to be difficult to actually implement, I would wonder this, what armour, foods and weapons will each player get? It could cause confusion because in pretty much every single deathmatch in the survival games, everyone would have different sets of armour, food, tricks and weapons.
Also it could be difficult to actually maintain, and could possibly be a little bit of a hassle for the administrators and developers. But I would think that I would love to have this implemented if so possible. :D
This is so true! The main problem would be making it fair, but deathmatchs aren't fair, are they? The items should be randomized, but still evenly spread (just so you can practise a little bit longer)

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
It's like a mini battlegrounds, but in a deathmatch.
Same spawning plugins etc could be used for this but modified slightly so it would work for a DM
I like it!

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
No poll...I'm sad now...seems like a good idea.

This is so true! The main problem would be making it fair, but deathmatchs aren't fair, are they? The items should be randomized, but still evenly spread (just so you can practise a little bit longer)
Yeah, they would probably be somewhat near 6-7 armor bars and an iron sword, with maybe 20-30 arrows, a half broken fns, you get the idea. They would probably be randomized but still fair. Either that or everyone gets full iron gear, but that would be boring, wouldn't it?

sounds like sg heroes. but I like sg heros.
What is sg heroes? Enlighten me :3

Reaction score
aren't there already PvP servers that do this...
I've seen UHC servers that do this, but never one that is based around mcsg.

Anyway, I like this idea. But there are some flaws such as evening out gear, but still making it a bit unfair. These can probably easily be worked on, but it may take a while for the developers. I don't know anything about that type of things, so I can't be one to talk.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
no need for the sarcasm, hun.

why should we waste our devs time with making a plugin that other servers already host and manage?
Tell me then... What, exactly, is the point of battlegrounds?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
the point is to have a laggy kitpvp server that hackers live in
Well, If you want to be immature and put it that way, fine. Don't OTHER servers already have "laggy kitpvp servers that hackers live in?"

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, they would probably be somewhat near 6-7 armor bars and an iron sword, with maybe 20-30 arrows, a half broken fns, you get the idea. They would probably be randomized but still fair. Either that or everyone gets full iron gear, but that would be boring, wouldn't it?

What is sg heroes? Enlighten me :3
h*ve's newest addition to survival games, basically you have a couple minutes to loot the map, then you get to 1v1 someone.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Other servers don't exist.

I would much rather play a gamemode on MCSG, even if it is available on another server. Just because the ideas has/is being done, doesn't mean we shouldn't restrict ourselves from re-modelling it and making it better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci