• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Praise

MrStealURGurrl

Spectator
Reaction score
I just wanted to praise this server for giving me a challenge. This is actually a fun SG because it gives me a challenge and I get to practice my PvP. I haven't been on here for a while because I thought I was bad, but now, I come back, and I'm actually like it. Thanks MCGamer!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just wanted to praise this server for giving me a challenge. This is actually a fun SG because it gives me a challenge and I get to practice my PvP. I haven't been on here for a while because I thought I was bad, but now, I come back, and I'm actually like it. Thanks MCGamer!
I'd also like to give a shoutout to you for enjoying our gamemodes instead of being like so many other people and focusing on the negatives like hackers. We do our best! Enjoy playing here! :D

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Glad to be able to say "Welcome Back" to someone around here... Yeah as Ceroria said, It's good to not have everyone just sitting around starting arguments and what-not, Nice to have some people that actually play the wonderful SG games that the developers provide for us.

~Vanth

MrStealURGurrl

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd also like to give a shoutout to you for enjoying our gamemodes instead of being like so many other people and focusing on the negatives like hackers. We do our best! Enjoy playing here! :D
Thanks, that means a lot!

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, MCSG is the best server to me. I've been playing it for a year now! I don't know why it is not in the top 10 list. :/ It is a server to praise though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci