• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Praise

aetherX

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there's no Praise section on this server, so I'll give it right here.

The website's modding is very efficient :) I encourage anyone who encounters a spammer or hacker to report it. Don't hesitate.

The servers I greatly maintained, clearly a lot of people dedicate their time to it.

I think that overall the Minecraft Survival Games deserve to be recognized by more famous YouTubers, Minecrafters and overall people, maybe even Mojang themselves.

That's all ;)

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
We are recognised by Variede and inthelittlewood who are big youtubers :)
I like the servers too, I've been playing for a few days but I started posting here yesterday, it's a great community and I've made a couple of friends playing on the server :3
I agree, the developers this server has are awesome, I think they are clank star and kpwn. They are awesome.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like everything here... Good servers, Nice people... good moderators and everything works fine :) I started a few days ago, en i'm starting to make friends allready :) So... Keep up the good work :)

aetherX

Spectator
Reaction score
We are recognised by Variede and inthelittlewood who are big youtubers :)
I like the servers too, I've been playing for a few days but I started posting here yesterday, it's a great community and I've made a couple of friends playing on the server :3
I agree, the developers this server has are awesome, I think they are clank star and kpwn. They are awesome.
I still think 2 youtubers isn't enough!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci