• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Presenting myself on the forums! ^^

Hiperdino

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there MCSG community! Today I'm going to present myself. I'm going to use the 'Get To Know Me' template to make this easier ^^. Enjoy!

IRL Name: Jose
Favourite Youtuber: Magikz, Jacksepticeye and AuronPlay :)

How I found out about MCSG: I was looking for servers, I saw this really cool server that had Survival Games and I joined! This was way back in early 2013!

What I love about the MCGamer network:
The Staff <3 They are so nice ^^

One Cool Fact: I was raised in the US (untill I was like 5) and I currently live in Spain.
One Embarrassing Fact: I have a MAC ;-;
One Fact that makes you proud: I got Moderator rank on the SpainPvP server ^^
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: Not sure really...
Most Common question you get asked: Once again, I don't know xD

Favourite Animal:
Dolphins, dogs and cats *_*
Favourite Plant: Vanilla ^^
Favourite Color: Lime
Favourite Food:
Steak!
Favourite Drink: CocaCola

Favourite staff members on the MCGamer Network: JLioner (Rip ;-; ), Nephilim , JaviGBU (Also Rip ;-; ) , Kaylie | Holidays

When am I online?:
Usually everyday

Personal Goals:
1000 wins on MCSG!

1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?I don't have an iPod, but I really like: MGMT - Kids
  2. What is one of your favorite quotes?:The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
  3. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?: Playing on the computer lol
  4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?: I hate taking out the garbage and doing dishes...
  5. What is your favorite form of exercise?: Soccer
  6. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? I hate sailing, I get really seasick
  7. What sound do you love: The waves ^^

I hope you enjoyed this post and at least informed you a little bit about myself!

Bye<3

-Jusan

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :) if you need any questions, feel free to DM me or any other staff member.

On a side note, Kaylie | Holidays has people who like her, what o_O

J

District 13
Reaction score
*PM this isnt Instagram/Twitter -.-
U r in love with Kaylie we get it, chill
PM and DM are basically the same thing, don't really see a point to correct someone about it and I am not in love with Kaylie, we're just pretty good friends and I was just making a joke :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci