• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP Strategies!

Was this thread useful??

• Yes!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I love you!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys Floppy here and today I'm gonna be showing you guys how to become better at PvP.

1. Block-Hitting!

Most people don't use this start because it doesn't help, but this is one of the most useful things PvP needs.
I spazz both the primary and secondary buttons to get as many hits that I can get.

2. Strafing!!!!

This on my part is one of the hardest to do especially if you block hit! all you do is go around in circle and hit the person. Its defeats them way easier because they have to move everywhere to hit you. This is the easiest way to kill an opponent if you have the technique down!

3. Fishing Rod!

This happens when you hit the person with a fishing rod right before you hit them with your sword. Its stuns them for a bit, so them you get a couple of extra hits on them!

4. Flint and Steel!

You can actually kill people that have diamond swords with only a wooden one! All you need to do is to light the ground on fire then they run into its and it causes them to loose half their hearts and it slows the running process down by a lot. I do this every game and i beat teams of 2 that are more geared than me.

5. Jump Hitting!

This tactic can get your opponents hits off way easier. If you jump while hitting your opponent, they wont get as many hits off as you get.

I hope you all enjoyed this guide please leave feedback and dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, FloppyMonitor!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Blockhitting does not make you hit faster.
4. Flint and steel does not take out half of their hearts.
5. Completely not true; no idea where you came up with that.

Grapeanator

Platinum
Reaction score
Block hitting does not help with anything, not unless you perfectly hit the buttons at the exact same time, block hitting also takes away your sprint, I would recommend not block hitting.
Flint and steel however is a great tactic, but yes doesn't take half of their hearts, it takes 3-4 pretty sure, if their full iron.

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Blockhitting does not make you hit faster.
4. Flint and steel does not take out half of their hearts.
5. Completely not true; no idea where you came up with that.
Can you please stop being rude, i can easily kill you. I wanna 1v1 you if you want and if my tactics work than that means this is true! I have got a new account and i have 15% winning streak! I have been playing this game for 2 years. I would be quite!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you please stop being rude, i can easily kill you. I wanna 1v1 you if you want and if my tactics work than that means this is true! I have got a new account and i have 15% winning streak! I have been playing this game for 2 years. I would be quite!
Look at my records. Then look at your records. Case closed.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
He's saying what he has to say.
"i can easily kill you" - That's an arrogant statement if I ever heard one. A "15% winning streak"? First of all, it's not "winning streak," it's your win/loss or win/total games played ratio. And yeah, you probably would want to check out his records first before saying such a cocky thing.
It's not always tactics. You HAVE to factor in lag, execution of methods, and many other things. What if you have a supercomputer, and Evermore has a computer that gets 10 FPS on a good day? (Just an example.) Is that fair? Heck no!
9/106 games, it says in your signature. Honestly, that is nowhere near impressive. Yeah, yeah. You got a new account. w/e. But don't go saying you're way better than someone else until you have the stats to prove it.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
EH, number five isn't true, the only thing jumping does is give you crits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci