• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell's (Special Survival Games)

Would you like to see this added to the Survival Games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerVentus

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just thininking today. Wouldn't it be fun to have a Quarter Quell every 25th round or so. For those of you who haven't read the books, Quarter Quell's are a special edition of the hunger games that acures every 25 year. The game makers add an extra feture and that makes the games harder (like dubbleing the amount of players). This in the Survival Games would add dangers like making all sources of water turn to lava in the night, to kill all the players that are in them, and separate the players or force them together. The games could also be on hard mode to make it worse being without food. Other ideas to could be added to the Quarter Quell's are electrified creepers, constant rain, dubble amount of monsters, refilling the chests every other night and so on.

I would really like some opinions on this subject, since I think its a really good idea.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I was just thininking today. Wouldn't it be fun to have a Quarter Quell every 25th round or so. For those of you who haven't read the books, Quarter Quell's are a special edition of the hunger games that acures every 25 year. The game makers add an extra feture and that makes the games harder (like dubbleing the amount of players). This in the Survival Games would add dangers like making all sources of water turn to lava in the night, to kill all the players that are in them, and separate the players or force them together. The games could also be on hard mode to make it worse being without food. Other ideas to could be added to the Quarter Quell's are electrified creepers, constant rain, dubble amount of monsters, refilling the chests every other night and so on.

I would really like some opinions on this subject, since I think its a really good idea.
all except constant rain that will be unfair to people that have a hard time rendering it

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I really support the idea of Quarter Quells, I'd love to see them happen. Definitely shouldn't have constant rain though, maybe constant night but rain can really lag some people down.

GamerVentus

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea, I see the thing about constant rain can lag people out. The thought of having constant rain was that monster would constantly spawn and not die. But it is just an idea thou.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, I see the thing about constant rain can lag people out. The thought of having constant rain was that monster would constantly spawn and not die. But it is just an idea thou.
spiders dont attack during rain it isnt dark enough... maybe eternal night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci