• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vareide

Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed to the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
1. I love Map 1 cause it isnt easy to get iron armor and is very balanced.

2.Map 1- I go around the islands to get all chests once it is sunset I head to the corn with what I have to get the chests and kill other tributes. Map 2- I first goto factory then head to a tower I can climb up and grab the stuff there if I have enough to fight with I goto corn if I dont I stay at tower for the night.

3.Make it so getting a sword at start won't gives you a %70 chance to win so those who werent as lucky will still have a chance.

4.If it is possiable make it so for every point you get you get half a money. With the money you can choose to be a sponser in a game and send stuff to tributes using the money. This will make it ALOT more realistic and a whole new experience!

And 5. Good luck on the map cant wait to see it!

C

clankstar

Even though Map2 has better buildings, map1 gives me more gameplay fun. I like the buildings/chest scattered around in the map.

Run to the corner, open a chest, shift click all the items and go on my route.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
More advanced traps (no instant dead). Traps that can be escaped, but require skills/experience.

More cake.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
-i prefer the city map because there isnt the boat(the boat being a protected chest hub means if you get that you win)

-City map: run through the village and get mushrooms from the church before running to the bank then get the center on 1st night, from then on its just smooth sailng
-Old map: run to the boat then kill anyone that went to the tower get first night then smooth sailing

on the map i personally i would remove the boat or other chest hubs beyond the corn and dont put overpowered weapons in the corn

i would like some more dynamic traps maybe things that have a random affect ie heal or kill randomly

Thanks for reading my post,
Whateveridk

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
1. map 1 - because the map is much more fair and i love forests.

2 map 1 - Run to the boat at the start and with the loot i gain I head to a nearby crafting bench then wait for night. when i get more loot i run towards the enchantment table and enchant everything. Lastly i Tame all the wolfs i can and kill the rest of the players
2. map 2 - I grab what i can from the corn then run to the house with the 3 chests and with the loot i get i head to the nearby crafting table. I dont do much else apart from check on the corn and hunt down the players.

3. No apart from map 2's chests need to be like map 1's chests (to be fair)

4. Not that i can think off

K

Karoleigh

My favorite map you and your team have done is the second map. So many hidden places, so much to explore. Even though it's smaller than the first map, it just seems so massive!

Run like there's a crazy guy on fire chasing me with a chainsaw.

More traps like the "Pink House" in the city map where you can trap someone inside something. >:)

I feel like the corn needs to be further away from the podiums.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
- Map 2 because to me its a fast pace map. Water slows everything down a lot

- Run around like a mad man and kill everyone I see.

- I would like to see something between map 1 and 2. Map 2 has a bit to many buildings and map 1 has to few.

- Reduction of map size. Sometimes the games take to long since there is one dude in a tree sitting there for about thirty minutes.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 2 because nice items spawn in the middle ;)
Just get a path of chests and walk that route and head to the middle at midnight and when I get a sword kill everyone I see
Maybe flight routes like you can push a handle in the wall and than a doorway opens wich can't be opened in 30 seconds again so you can run away from someone. Place everywhere in the map chests in the wall so people using x-ray can't find chests with it.
More items and enchanted items in the chests. Give cake and flint and steel a function. Make it so how longer you are in the game how better items will spawn in the chests. Make it so the chestitems respawn randomly and not all together at the same time.

It are a lot of idea's but I think they will improve the gameplay a lot!

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? #1, it is more fair but not too fair. people are not stacked with all iron, but if you get the cornucopia it is still worth it.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? make a set route and go for that.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? more rual like villages in forests not hte massive towns. in other words lots of houses scattered around the map.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? if you are reffering to the servers yes. take out points and add number of victories. it is easier to explain to noobs and that is all thats counts when it comes to rankings anyways.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 2 because theres no massive oceans and wilderness.

Map 2 - Go to the beach. Open plan easy to spot people and lots of chests.

Map 1 : Go find a weapon then go to the bridge and own people.

Yes. Make it so it's harder for people to run away from you so you don't end up with souper (yes i said souper) long chases (aka a long swim in the SG1 ocean)

I was thinking and I thought it would be great if there would be like two spawns for the 120 slot server so theres not many places you can run to without being killed (like if you run from spawn 1 for example you will run straight into people from spawn 2. But make it so it's random which corn refills at night so it can really screw you over :)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also the 2 spawn idea would split up teams so maybe (on a four man team) 2 will be at one spawn and two at the other but it'd make it allot easier for one half of the team to be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci