• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottybub

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map 1 because I find it more like the Hunger Games should be like.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Dominate the Cornucopia!
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? There to be more weapons at the Cornucopia

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? Harder and More Puzzles/Traps Less Non-Hidden Chests

Pottybub

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 1 because I find it more like the Hunger Games should be like.

Dominate the Cornucopia!
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? There to be more weapons at the Cornucopia

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? Harder and More Puzzles/Traps Less Non-Hidden Chests

batelfront2

Spectator
Reaction score
The map2 because it is very elaborate and detailed!

Go to the chests of which I know the position

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
More deadly traps, no traps in wich players can camp.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
More enchantment table, to reduce the luck factor.

Mins332

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 1 due to the more hunger game feel and generally the wide open spaces where chases can be done and ambushes can be made.

Run for the nearest chest, Head towards the edge of the map, Wait until the poison starts leaking in and run to the middle. Sneak through any teams or people guarding the Middle area.Loot chests after they are refilled and then hunt for the remaining players(If they have not already died by the poison.) and win the game.

Balance both Wilderness and City terrain and also have traps that can be triggered by the player to either kill people or stop chases

The idea of confirmed teams of maximum of 4 and having those confirmed teams having pros and cons but having the cons outnumber the pros.

meowroar

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the 1st. Map better because there's more space my best tactic is running and going around the map getting the hidden chests

Garkagon

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I think that map 2 is better, mainly because of the awesome feeling you get when walking through the abandoned city. It looks EPIC and the items aren't too unbalanced.

Map 1: run away from the center and scavenge from the hidden chests. Then I just wander around and fight guys I think I can beat.
Map 2: Almost exactly the same. xD

3. More dangerous surroundings, so you have to be REALLY aware of what you are doing.

4. Items in the chests based on how difficult it is to get to the chest.

I am REALLY looking forward to when the 3rd map is released.

leviothon

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like map 2 because there is buildings and I like betraying my teammates by hitting them off a buildng.

2. My best tactic is to get to the center, whack a couple of people, get a chest and run!!!!

3. Nope

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? I want sponsors to be added to SG because usually most of the chests are looted.

iodiin13

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 2 is my favorite because there is a lot to do and a lot to watch out for
2. Have a set route for wherever i go from corn.
3. Nothing really
4. More chests that you have to do something crazy to get to.

IamBloodhat

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 1 is my favorite because there is a lot more space and less obstacles as opposed to SG2.
2. Get to the middle and GTFO.
3. More stuff in outer chests. In the outside chests the most you can really get (in my experience) is wheat and meat.
4. I think there should be more puzzles :D I love puzzles. :3

Variede, you and your building team are great! Keep it up! :D
Like I said to Chad, you should be paid for this!

nascarbrod

Spectator
Reaction score
I like map one cause its less laggy and more fun.

Map 1- I run right of the tower into the tree with the chest in it then run over to the cave and grab chests then run to my look out tree the tree without a chest and wait. map 2- I run to the houses and grab whatever I can then go to the osiddon thing and grab the chest in there then the church and grab all the chests there.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Better stuff in chests

shorter countdown

pixelcraftables

Spectator
Reaction score

the second map as there is more urban survival and parkhour than the other map. I do like the traps in the first map though, and wish they return for SG3

Running to the cornucopia. if i get a weapon, i stay there. If not, i head south and come back every 10 mins, then head west, come back etc. (to check if people are camping there)

The cornucopia needs to have more chests but with less stuff in them. A bit like the movie and books, like there are chests with stuff like one flint or one raw chicken near you.

The further out you go from spawn, the better items should get + harder to get them ( eg a tomb or structure at the edge of the map, whilst a chest hidden in a tree near the cornucopia )

I really do not enjoy the first map due to the amount of time you spend in the ocean. That should be nerfed.

I really really want some sort of mine or more underground part of the map. I think it would be interesting to see people head into darkness. I liked the idea of the sewers and railway station. adding more verticallity to the map would be very interesting.

If the map comes out when tripwires in 1.3 come out, please make traps with them.

Make people have more faith. Create red herrings that will lead to better survival. Something like a lava pit with water under it, or a chest in a pool that can only be accesed jumping from a tall building.

Teamwork has always been a big part of the SG. Add some form of tomb that requires allies.

thanks for asking for our opinion.

-pixelcraftables

Epochpilot

Spectator
Reaction score
1: The second one is my favorite mainly because its kinda easier to find things so you have a good advantage .

2: On the first map if I'm close to it I head for the pirate ship if not then I head for the middle, for the second one if I'm close to the houses I head for them, if not I go for the center.

3: Well the map it self I think is fine but on the servers I think you should allow people to place cake and use flint and steel because if its there but we cant use it then its useless.

4: I think its fine the way it is for me.

Good luck, cant wait to see it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci