• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain00383

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like the first map better then the second because I find that the second map is way harder to find people, they could be in those HUGE buildings and such. I also like that it has more of a Hunger Games feel to it.
2. I usually rush the corn then run right out unless I get a weapon then I try to murder as may people as possible. Then go on one of my routes and try not to die from mobs at night like I usually do. :p
3. I think there should be more traps but not just ones with holes in the ground because then its almost impossible to find the person thats stupid enough to fall in it. Maybe make one where you have to parkour out of it?
4. I think there should be more chests in some areas and maybe some simple potions in chests at the corn like a Speed potion so that when your chasing someone you can drink it really quick and get him, or a way for spectators to become sponsers and have to pay a certain amount of points for an item to a player. I could be a sponser then I could use 20 of my points to give my friend a sword and help him out . Good luck on the next Survival Games map! May the odds be ever in your favor!

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?

Probably The Survival Games 1. I don't really Know why it's my favorite. I just like the map :D

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?

On the Survival Games 1, I either get an alliance together and hold out at the Cornucopia, Or if i go solo, Simply find weapons, armor, and food, And hunt other players.

On the Survival Games 2, I, again, get an alliance together and Hold out at the cornucopia, or if i go solo, Hold out myself at the neighborhood.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

I don't know what that means :D. Im a noob.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?

Not really. An item to hint at another players location perhaps?

Osclark

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
#2, it is larger, more fast paced, detailed, and tactical.
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Going house-to-house getting items and food until the final battle.
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
nah :)
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
Random people selected to fight against the final three tributes as mutts (using something like mob disguise)

nathan1229

Spectator
Reaction score
1. number 2 because it has way more traps and the people are pretty hardcore.
2. not even going for the middle and just going to look for other chests.
3. I would like alot more traps so the games will go on faster.
4. being able to gather wood cause if your new to the server and don't know what is going on then you would be able to craft weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci