• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick start guide 4 the common noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you are a noob huh? First of all, thanks and welcome! If you are noob this means you chose our server amongst many others! We hope you enjoy your stay :)
Noobs (people new to the server) are an important aspect of MCSG as without noobs, our server would become stagnant. And remember we were all new to the game at one point! So pat yourself on the back for being an important part of the community, stand proud, hold your head high and shout to the world I AM A NOOB! (Just dont do it in all caps in game or u may get banned lol)

Don't like reading? Want to get in game now? Here are two videos that may help you get going! (both a tad old but relevant non the less). There are many other tutorial videos out there too!

How to join a server
link

PvP tips
link

If you like reading and/or would like even more information there are many guides already in place! Just go back to the general support forum and look at some of the guides, or click here for a good general help thread, or continue reading.

Have more questions you need answered? Rather than open a support thread, how about come ask a player or moderator in our teamspeak? Not only can you ask questions here, but its a fun place to hang out with other players!
TS IP: ts.mcsg.in

Want to be a mod? Well if you are still new to the server don't worry about becoming a mod quite yet. Just obey the rules, be active in the community, just play and enjoy the servers, and report hackers you catch in game every now and again (or alert mods in TS of hackers).
If you would like more info on becoming a moderator, click here

Cant get in a server? Ide suggest trying to find a time of day less people are on, look for games that are restarting and keep trying to join, and consider donating! Donating to the server gives you priority of joing the game.
Mad at donors for kicking you? Don't be! Without people donating to the servers, nobody would be able to play. Thanks donors!

Need to up your skills? There are plenty of guides and videos from MCSG veterans to learn from. Some of these veterans post in our media section. Or check out the strategies forum for even more tips and tricks.

Some of my quick tips:
Don't try and punch people to death! Your first priority is finding chests to get gear. Once you have a weapon and some armor, you can focus a bit more on pvp. Don't engage in a battle with someone who has better gear than you unless you have enough faith in your pvp to take them down, consider instead, finding more chests first. Flint and steel, if used right, can really even the odds when fighting strong opponents. And of course, keep practicing!

Click here to learn how to get a leaderboard (with your rank at MCSG) in your signature

Click here to go to a full list of MCSG maps in use, and ever used.

Welcome to the amazing world of Minecraft Survival Games. Obey the rules and have fun!

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will help alot of dem nubs nate good job :3

Edit: I forgot f-i-r-s-t =D

Vox

Career
Reaction score
This was a smart thing to create would have helped me when I was a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci