• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick start guide 4 the common noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I have found a typographical error! "-unless you have enough faith in you pvp to take them down-".
<3

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have found a typographical error! "-unless you have enough faith in you pvp to take them down-".
<3
I am notoriously bad at spelling/grammar so Ide be surprised if that were the only one. It's fixed now though, thanks.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
So you are a noob huh? First of all, thanks and welcome! If you are a noob this means you chose our server amongst many others!

Cant get in a server? I'd suggest trying to find a time of day less people are on, look for games that are restarting and keep trying to join, and consider donating!
I am notoriously bad at spelling/grammar so I'd be surprised if that were the only one. It's fixed now though, thanks.
3 more things :) It's not ide, it's I'd :p

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Wish there was a command to send all of this info in-game to the countless noobs asking questions :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci