• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quiting - DahTexans [DON'T MOVE]

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, I am a clan hopper, I make too many clans, and I suck at pvp. But who cares pce bois.

OmegaUS Best clan I've ever been in and Josh ur the coolest person ever for giving me a chance in there.

ExplicitClan thanks for everything Poluh

powdski My homie we go way back and I just want to say that I missed you so much when you quit even though we still talked. But thanks for everything.

Lich Thanks for being my bud when I was a mod. Lmao rip.

That's all I have to say, I might come back later but for now I'm not playing Clans no more because of the Clans that ruin the community like the ones with 2 people. I will be playing badlion and csgo though If you want to add me on steam add Big Eyes Little Thighs so we can play CS, but for now this is a pce and a rip.

If I missed anyone PM me I wasn't really thinking while writing this. :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[USER=439289 said:
Lich Thanks for being my bud when I was a mod. Lmao rip.
Thank you so much for the mention, if you ever wish to come back, let me know I'll re-train you <3<3<3 Im sad to see you go, hope to see you again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci