• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quotes

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What are some of the best things someone from MCSG has said to you? In game or over TS/Skype.

For me it's when @Cscoop said "Get a new mic you sound like you're drowning in maple syrup"

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
My IRL friend decided to play MCSG one time:
"He died to death"
"WHATS UP WITH ALL THE WOOKIES?!"
"There has to be about 15 Wookies over here..."

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Mine is, " It's not about if you lose or win, it's about how you can carry on the victory"
and this one" Unleash the Beast! oh, he already killed you "

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
My friend uses a fishing rod a lot in PvP. I've never been one to use it, but I often say this when watching him fight:
"Hit him with your rod!"

And then there's my favorite quote overall from one of my retired teachers. *Look in my sig*

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend uses a fishing rod a lot in PvP. I've never been one to use it, but I often say this when watching him fight:
"Hit him with your rod!"

And then there's my favorite quote overall from one of my retired teachers. *Look in my sig*
EEEEW That's gross if you have a perverted mind like i do xD

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Hit him with your rod!"

On the topic of retired teacher quotes, my 6th grade computers teacher's favorite line is "Go outside and beat yourself up"

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Quote from my chemistry teacher: "Sharing is a form of weakness."
From my chemistry teacher: "If you mess this up, you will die. Everything will explode and you will die. The end."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci