• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rant on the Map Auto Grill.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Mcsg needs a nap update, im waitiNG

also this map is ew I agree completely

Reactions:

Quantum
Reaction score
I like this map a little, but I can't accept those issues...

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Still better than Pompeii
The builds on Pompeii are horrible, the volcano is so clearly Worldedited... the buildings are not note-worthy. So in my opinion, both maps are horrid.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The builds on Pompeii are horrible, the volcano is so clearly Worldedited... the buildings are not note-worthy. So in my opinion, both maps are horrid.
Least some of the builds on autogrill are nice

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I have been part of the MCSG community for many years and to see a map like Auto Grill get accepted into the map pool truly disappoints me. From default biomes to careless copy and pasting this map really does not belong in such a thriving community such as MCSG. I don't expect anything to be done from me posting this thread but i just want to put out my thoughts on the map and how much little effort was put in.

you randy

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, I have been part of the MCSG community for many years and to see a map like Auto Grill get accepted into the map pool truly disappoints me. From default biomes to careless copy and pasting this map really does not belong in such a thriving community such as MCSG. I don't expect anything to be done from me posting this thread but i just want to put out my thoughts on the map and how much little effort was put in.

i would agree, but i dont talk to bronzes on brawlhalla ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci