• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rate the song above you!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
8/10 a little too much like all of Tobu's songs as usual
I found a remix of a song from one of the first games I ever played:
My goodness... This is a definite 10/10. The whole tune was catchy, and in the beginning, it gradually built up to the point where it goes to friggin party rave mode with magical unicorns while riding magikarps as they poop out marshmallows farting rainbows. I don't even know how to comprehend this, but it is amazing...

My song is Gimme Chocolate! By BABYMETAL.

Yes, this is pretty bizarre, but oh my goodness, I couldn't stop rolling on the floor raving and splashing like a magikarp... .-.

Edit: I hope it doesn't look or sound inappropriate to anyone in any way, otherwise I would like to be notified just in case. Because the whole song, from what I was able to infer is about someone who really likes chocolate, and that is it. :D

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
My goodness... This is a definite 10/10. The whole tune was catchy, and in the beginning, it gradually built up to the point where it goes to friggin party rave mode with magical unicorns while riding magikarps as they poop out marshmallows farting rainbows. I don't even know how to comprehend this, but it is amazing...

My song is Gimme Chocolate! By BABYMETAL.

Yes, this is pretty bizarre, but oh my goodness, I couldn't stop rolling on the floor raving and splashing like a magikarp... .-.

Edit: I hope it doesn't look or sound inappropriate to anyone in any way, otherwise I would like to be notified just in case. Because the whole song, from what I was able to infer is about someone who really likes chocolate, and that is it. :D
Ew.... 2/10

Sorry...I just don't like THAT type of music.

(The Answer Lies Within - Dream Theater)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ew.... 2/10

Sorry...I just don't like THAT type of music.

(The Answer Lies Within - Dream Theater)

It's ok if you don't like it, we all have different tastes in music, but I do love your entry! :D
Let's see who the next person will be to showcase their music... C:

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uhh... You're supposed to post something for the next person to rate :p
But here's a nice piece

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uhh... You're supposed to post something for the next person to rate :p
But here's a nice piece
Just to start off, sorry if I made any confusion, I just wanted to post my opinion for the previous rater/poster. So the last music video was entirely up for you to rate. C:

But now I wish to have another turn because this is so much fun! I would have to rate this 8/10. It definitely fit the League of Legends theme and was quite catchy. :)

For the next song I would like to introduce is a song that I really admire, it is Apples and oranges, from Caramusic. Remember not to get the song mixed up with Pink Floyd's Apples and Oranges! :)

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
8/10 a little too much like all of Tobu's songs as usual
I found a remix of a song from one of the first games I ever played:
SONIC COLORS that was mah game back in the day
Just to start off, sorry if I made any confusion, I just wanted to post my opinion for the previous rater/poster. So the last music video was entirely up for you to rate. C:

But now I wish to have another turn because this is so much fun! I would have to rate this 8/10. It definitely fit the League of Legends theme and was quite catchy. :)

For the next song I would like to introduce is a song that I really admire, it is Apples and oranges, from Caramusic. Remember not to get the song mixed up with Pink Floyd's Apples and Oranges! :)

4/10 it was good but it was EXTREMELY REPETITIVE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci