• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I Finally made a trailer for the map!
Hope you guys like it! there is also going to be a new & hopefully final download coming soon ^.^

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
New Download will be up soon! I have updated 2 rooms in the underground section, of which one has been fully replaced. Made a new & better DeathMatch arena far from the actual map, to reduce laggy Deathmatches as much as possible!
Hope you enjoy!

-Sanders

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Why isn't this a thing yet? Also, something that's always bothered me... why is there sand on top of the trees? http://puu.sh/hIIsH/5ef57ca11c.png
I don't know why this isnt a thing yet? Do you have the answer the the ancient question? ;-;
The sand on the trees was actually a mistake I made in the very beginning (I overlayed everything with it) but I kinda liked it since I figured it would make the default trees a little less default, but I can try to remove it if it's bugging every1 :3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
When is this map going to be added ahhhh

also, did this map used to be called district 13? I think I remember when you first posted something about it xD

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
When is this map going to be added ahhhh

also, did this map used to be called district 13? I think I remember when you first posted something about it xD
Yes I used to call this map District 13, but someone suggested changing the name to keep the map original (maps like District 1,2,3 etc). So I came up with Rebellions District. Almost 2 years it's been since I started this project, but it still hasn't hit the servers. Im never losing my hope though. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci