• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recommendations - Please Do this

Grapegapplesauce

Platinum
Reaction score
1. So I've loved every bit of playing here on MCGamer. But, one thing i miss the most is the Old Hub. That brings so much memories. The hub from 2013. It was amazing. Anyways next thing lol.

2. Platinum users and Quantum users should get more of an options in /cc . More colors would be awesome. Like Purple and a lighter Blue.

3. Disguise names are an issue. You can totally tell who is disguised. Please tweak them to make them look like a regular player.

4. Quantum should be a Permanent thing in the shop. If it was, Id buy it. and many others would. I mean come on, The Archon has a 600$ rank thats permanent.

5. Please tag the Devs so they see this.

David

Career
Reaction score
This thread has been moved from MCGamer Discussions to MCGamer Feature Suggestions.

Have a nice day on the MCGamer Network! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
3. Disguise names are an issue. You can totally tell who is disguised. Please tweak them to make them look like a regular player.
Wait, you're kidding right? Our disguise feature has come so far to the point where it gives you a short, but not suspicious username that makes sense but does not follow a pattern while at the same time giving you a random skin.

Not only are we the only network to my knowledge with any functioning disguise feature, but it's so advanced.

Even if somebody could find out you're disguised, what are they going to do? They don't know who you are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci