• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recording in a small window

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
My computer is pretty weird. When I play minecraft in a half size window, I average about 150 fps. When I try to make it full screen, I never get above 30. So anyways I use bandicam for my recordings, and I use Adobe Premiere CS5 to edit my vids. Now, I have bandicam set to record at 720p. But when Import it to Premiere I have to change some settings so the actual minecraft takes up the whole thing, if I don't the outside is black because I don't play with mc covering that area, only half size. Unfortunately when you double the size of a video like that it takes it's toll on the quality, and when I export it and upload it, it only shows in 480p. No way can I record my vids in full screen, not only do I get max fps of 30, but the mouse lag is INSANE. Thank you so much for reading this whole thing, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci