• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Records For Maps

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Imagine this. You just won on your favorite map and you're wondering "My god, I'm so good at this map, how many have times have I won?" But sadly, as of now, there is no way to reach this. But wait! I have an idea!

We could have a revamped /records system. For example, when you do /records {insert name here} it will tell you that player's overall stats. But what if you could do /records {insert player name here} {insert map name here}?

You would have the ability to see how well you or a certain player does on a certain map! And players with triple-digit wins (unlike me...) could easily find out everything they've done on their favorite map!

A player's rank (such as Diamond Donor or Moderator) and points would remain the same, but everything else would be different. Your game rank would change depending on how many times you've won a map. Everything including games, kills, chests, and lifespan could be adjusted according to the maps.

To illustrate this idea your stats would look a little like this for me on SG2 (as of now) :
-Game Rank: #5289
-Games (Won/Total) : 1/50
-Kills (Round/Total) : 5/61
-Chests (Round/Total) : 17/112
-Lifespan (Round/Total) : 28:37/2h14m32s

I understand that something like this is not a very big priority, but I'd like to get the idea out there. Congratulations on reading my longest post ever (as of now).

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
It would be about as difficult for the devs to code, as North Korea's nuke attempt.

Reaction score
It would be about as difficult for the devs to code, as North Korea's nuke attempt.
Yeah, I figured as much seeing as there's so many maps on the servers now...but you know, it was a suggestion not a demand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci