• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regen <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't believe so, but if you see it please report it.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think so, if you have evidence its back please private message me or any other moderator on forums ASAP.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
pretty sure ive seen 4 in videos and 2 myself, anyhow im not reporting them
If you're complaining about seeing regeneration hackers and obviously don't want to see it, why not report them? It helps us ban the hackers and forward it to Developers to fix. If you're not sure how, post a thread here using this template. If you are aware of how to report someone but simply don't want to, at least PM me or another moderator a link of the video so we can properly inform Developers so they can fix it.

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
If you're complaining about seeing regeneration hackers and obviously don't want to see it, why not report them? It helps us ban the hackers and forward it to Developers to fix. If you're not sure how, post a thread here using this template.
Ok miss, So first me reporting hackers is in no case gonna help me or the community out. Something big needs to change in the system to get rid of them. Also i cant even record, last ive been playing this game for long enough to fill in a template :8

And stop being so formal XD ur just as me still a kid : )

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Ok miss, So first me reporting hackers is in no case gonna help me or the community out. Something big needs to change in the system to get rid of them. Also i cant even record, last ive been playing this game for long enough to fill in a template :8

And stop being so formal XD ur just as me still a kid : )
It does help us out. We need report abuses to punish rulebreakers accordingly, and by punishing them we stop them from doing further harm to our community.

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
It does help us out. We need report abuses to punish rulebreakers accordingly, and by punishing them we stop them from doing further harm to our community.
Does "us" stand for the community or the staff? Cause there are way to much hackers to all punish. And as i said i cant even record.

Matthews_Gaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Does "us" stand for the community or the staff? Cause there are way to much hackers to all punish. And as i said i cant even record.
'Us' Stand for the community not only Staff members, We need your guys input and help to get rid of the people that break/disobey the rules of MCGamer, You could do so by reporting a player here or use /report in-game. With-out your help we wouldn't punish as much players that we do. All I'm saying if you cannot record the gameplay please use /report in game whenever you see a rule breaker. Thank you and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci