• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

REKT, EZ, 2EZ, UR BAD, SCRUB, NUB, NOOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCutieKatx

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyday I see the same thing, People saying gg rekt or anything said in the title of this thread.
I want to notify the community by saying that these phrases are some of the things that drive people away from the servers and tend to annoy people.

If you didn't know. Recently The Hive added a new rule that prevents this. They kept these sayings blocked by their anti swear plugin. I want to notify the community, staff & chad. That we should do the same with these rules. They also added that all people who were to say these things or bypass the filter to say these things would be perm banned. I really want to get this going and to get this rule going. These phrases are things that get people annoyed and keep them away from the MCSG servers. Everyone is sick of it, The community, YouTubers and I'm pretty sure that the staff is sick of adressing it.

So Please try to think about adding it the an updated version of the MCSG rules.
Thanks
-Nate

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
No matter how hard the community tries to have these terms banned, they won't do it.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The facts:
  • These terms are legal.
  • They are then not bannable
  • This means the staff are allowed to use them
  • It has been said by staff the this won't be changed anytime soon.
  • A lot of people have already been pushing for this.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gg no re 2eZ steam rolled steam clap paddy cake l2p np eZ

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
We will not be disallowing this any time soon. It is simple taunting and as long as it's not abusive, it will not be considered as bannable.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci