• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Releasing my anger~

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Its just dumb, The amount of hackers and teams on the server. Now im someone how spends alot of time in MCSG and got quite decent at it trough the time. And for someone now to say that i shouldent care to much about my stats or so, MCSG is a competitive gamemode it has always been. So you better shush, Oh then why not report them? first of all its not the players that need to solve this problem, its the staff. the players are here to have fun, not to endlesly Report and record hackers. and also the teams, now i belive that teams is something we have to deal with. But there are Certain limits. ive seen 4 teams of 2 in one game wich some of them were hacking aswell. Now when i play, i play to win. And with the amount of rulebreakers we have on the servers at this point it just became almost inpossible.

JustSimpleGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Its just dumb, The amount of hackers and teams on the server. Now im someone how spends alot of time in MCSG and got quite decent at it trough the time. And for someone now to say that i shouldent care to much about my stats or so, MCSG is a competitive gamemode it has always been. So you better shush, Oh then why not report them? first of all its not the players that need to solve this problem, its the staff. the players are here to have fun, not to endlesly Report and record hackers. and also the teams, now i belive that teams is something we have to deal with. But there are Certain limits. ive seen 4 teams of 2 in one game wich some of them were hacking aswell. Now when i play, i play to win. And with the amount of rulebreakers we have on the servers at this point it just became almost inpossible.
I agree with most of your words, BUT!!! STAFF can't handle everything so they are asking for our help, it's your choice now report a hacker or not!

Chroma

Tribute
Reaction score
You know, mods are gonna lock this thread because it's unnecessary.
But I agree 101% with everything you said. It's absolutely crazy!
And then the staff say there trying to make mcsg a better place...

JustSimpleGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
They are trying!!! BUT they cant handle everything!!!!! It's just impossible!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh then why not report them? first of all its not the players that need to solve this problem, its the staff.
It's indeed the staffs duty to get rid of the hackers, but if you don't want to help them aswell by reporting them, then you got no right to complain about hackers aswell.

But there are Certain limits. ive seen 4 teams of 2 in one game wich some of them were hacking aswell. Now when i play, i play to win.
And so do they, while having fun.

Of-course they are, just because there might be a lot of hackers that doesn't mean they don't work their butts of trying to ban as many as possible. MCGamer has 2 Million players, do you even realise how crazy that number is?

JustSimpleGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
It's indeed the staffs duty to get rid of the hackers, but if you don't want to help them aswell by reporting them, then you got no right to complain about hackers aswell.

Of-course they are, just because there might be a lot of hackers that doesn't mean they don't work their butts of trying to ban as many as possible. MCGamer has 2 Million players, do you even realise how crazy that number is?
That's the answer that i was waiting for!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
You have legit points, and I agree, it isn't our job to report hackers, even though it is appreciated. My standpoint is if I'm going to be recording, reporting, and getting hackers banned when I should be playing, my name ought to be red. It has gotten to a point where the community is "The first line against hackers"

My suggestions then?
#1 Ip ban. If they need to dispute for a sibling thing, then they can do that on the forums, where hackers already dispute.

#2 Have moderators do more than wait in teamspeak for pokes. You don't have to be in a cleansweep to go server to server in gamemaster to moderate. Heck, back in the day, that's what moderating actually entailed you to do.

#3 Fix the /report. You can only /report someone if they are in the server you are in, therefore, if they leave, or you leave, or any other situation, you can still report them, and get them banned.

#4 Maybe making MCSG less competitive would lower hackers.

:)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score

2 million have logged on MCSG, that is nowhere near the size of the current community. And you know that too.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
#3 Fix the /report. You can only /report someone if they are in the server you are in, therefore, if they leave, or you leave, or any other situation, you can still report them, and get them banned.
:)
I will bring this up to the devs in the next staff meeting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci