• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requesting builders for my build team!

beast092

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Today I am starting on my new map, Starving Survival, in which I need help building!

I am here to request that you apply to be a builder! There is only 2 slots so don't wait! To apply you must: Have skype, Have a microphone, Decently know world edit, Must be 12 or older, If you have experience with MCEdit that is great!

Please follow these application guide lines:

Name:
IGN:
Can you record videos:
Experiance with world edit:
Experiance with MCEdit(Optional):
Why you think your right for my build team:
I (Name Here) exept the right that beast092, owner of server and map, can remove me from the team at any time.

( Dont worry ^^^^^ I will not remove you if your helpful and respectful)

WE CURENTLY HAVE 2 BUILDERS MYSELF (beast092) AND Speculates

Thanks for all the help and support I get from others, I really appretiate it, now is the time to help and interact with me!

Last edited:

beast092

Platinum
Reaction score
Moved to Build Teams section :)
How do I get a rank on the forums, as I am a platinum donor and it says i'm not. Some people told me to go to le0, so I did, but he never answered me, so I don't know what to do.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
How do I get a rank on the forums, as I am a platinum donor and it says i'm not. Some people told me to go to le0, so I did, but he never answered me, so I don't know what to do.
I believe Le0 is currently on break, therefore just sit tight and she will do it eventually. :)

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
If you have PMd' Le0 on the forums, you will either receive it soon or she will contact you. Just be patient :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci