• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Return of a Long Lost Map on SG

Would you like to see Freeze Island return in the near future?

• Yes, that map should have never been removed

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No, that map was terrible

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Bumbleberger

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, its phillyphan again and I have been asking myself this question a lot, why was freeze island removed? So far I have no answer for that question so I have a poll below so people can vote if they would like to see freeze island return with no revamps or anything, just the same map we all know and love.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
wasn't it like underplayed or something idk
i wish moonlight lake would come back but that won't happen either ;-;

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
All good things must come to an end. Sometimes before their true time should be up. However, never give up hoping :).

+ I miss Treacherous Heights + Rugged lands. They were epic. ;p

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I think they should bring back some old maps (even ones that no one liked) and see if they'd be popular now rather than 2-3 years ago. Some of these are MCSG Ruins, Yellowstone, Moonlight Lake, Asia Games, Freeze Island (as said in this thread), Skyland's Survival, and probably some more that I'm forgetting as well.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't try bring back a Map that's Dead, it was a pointless map to begin with, in fact they even took of every other server except CA at one point.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying, Team Invictus is currently building a revamp of Freeze Island (of some sort) ;)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello There!

Everything must come to an end, and there is always one.
I will take resignations as a example. Nephilim was my Favorite Staff Member till he resigned, and I still miss him a lot. However, things must come to an end, and they are not going to stay as a Staff Member for ever, as they need to move on in life.
I know it is hard to get over it, however, you must forget about it, as people need to move on in life, and that is why they resign. (I myself, never understood why Staff Members resigned, till I did it myself, and realized why some people do it).

We as a Server need to move on, and I am sure we are going to have amazing new maps soon. (And we already have some amazing maps).
I also want Freeze Island back, as it was an amazing Map! :) Lets hope for the best.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
wow I'm surprised so many people remember this great map! Yes MCSG should bring it back :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci