• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Return to Moonbase 9

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score

Hey guys! This is our update for our first map- Moonbase 9! Built by the team Red Forest. The map itself is based off of many influences but mainly from the film Moon(2009), it is an arena for 24 players. There are over 150 chests on the map and many traps!

In the update we added:

-A series of 9 new storyline books to collect!

-A new dynamic lighting system, All lights can be turned on or off at light switches at the end of each corridor

-4 New secret locations hidden across the map

-Updated chests and traps (Warning traps now work differently so watch out!)

-New Deathmatch arena!

Storyline

All hope for humanity was not lost.. the survivors of the infection banded together and sent a team back to where the infection first broke out, Moonbase 9, in the hopes of finding a potentially cure for the infection. But it has been many years since the initial outbreak.. what will be waiting for them up on the desolate base on the Moon?

zreturn1.jpg

Cornucopia
zreturn2.jpg

Deathmatch arena
zreturn3.jpg

Med bay

zreturn4.jpg

Launch pads/ Control Tower
zreturn5.jpg

Launch pads/ Spaceship
zreturn6.jpg

Spaceship Crash
zreturn7.jpg

Hangars
zreturn8.jpg

Mines
zreturn9.jpg

Biodome
zreturn10.jpg

Updated Parkour

Trailer-

if you support this build, give us a diamond over on our PMC Page
-=http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/return-to-moonbase-9/=-

-Download is not being released publicly, this update is solely for MCSG-

Name Of Map: Return to Moonbase 9
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Red Forest
Game Type: Survival games
Description Of The Map: Survival games on the Moon
Video/ScreenShots: Above
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena, 0 0 and 0 0

I, Ninetailefox92 of Red Forest accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer only when completely necessary in order to make gameplay changes (as long as I am notified first). Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and/or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time relative to our discretion.

Last edited:

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i cannot see the difference, maybe change a few more things to make the difference between v1 and v2. Maybe add more rooms to the base, or more things all around.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i cannot see the difference, maybe change a few more things to make the difference between v1 and v2. Maybe add more rooms to the base, or more things all around.
Its not a v2, its just an updated version, we thought we would make it more interesting by adding to the storyline etc, plus there are 4 new secret areas (extra rooms)

Joel Maury-Holmes It is an update, there are multiple things added, which are on the thread above but incase you missed it, We updated the blocks across the map, added new chests, changed the traps, added 4 new secret areas, added the new dynamic lighting system and changed some events across the map.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moon is a fantastic film, js. Never realised the map was based on it D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci