• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revive | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydennn

Spectator
Reaction score

»Welcome!«

» We are an clan founded by Jaydennn, Sylicx, and Boki.«
We are here to have fun and be known as a fair clan!

- Don't break any of the MCSG's rules!
- Respect every single member in this clan!
- Make sure that « Revive » is the only clan you're in!
- Make sure that you only apply for this clan if you know that you will be active most of the time!
- Write a detailed application!
- You have to own Skype and Teamspeak 3
- Be 12 years or older! (Exceptions can be made)
- Have a decent microphone!

1. Your in-game Name(s) :
2. What should we call you? :
3. How old are you? :
4. Link your Stats :
5. What is your Skype name? :
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? :
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) :
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) :
9. Previous Clan Experience :
10. Why do you want to join? :

ReggaeShark
Sylicx
iHateMykeyboard

Chachii
Saeed_/Chiqotle

swagmaster8142
Shqne

Ascency
Grqyson
TehBleedingAces
Qelos
Squirmpi

ItzFrostyy
OnceMore
Azure_
Aequus
Pokecraft13

Revive VS. Requiem 5-1 [V]
Revive VS. Contact 5-2 [V]
Revive VS. Breakout 5-1 [V]
Revive VS. Tranquility 5-0 [V]
Revive VS. Tide 5-0 [V]
Revive VS. Overload 5-1 [V]
Revive VS. Distract 5-1 [V]
Revive VS. TbhDino 3-0 [V] Forfeit
Revive VS. TeamUnforqoten 4-0 [V] Forfeit

Last edited:

imHawiianPunchr

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : A_Yo_King_Wus_Up, soon to be imHawaiianPunchr
2. What should we call you? : Caleb
3. How old are you? : 14
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/A_Yo_King_Wus_Up/
5. What is your Skype name? : neonranger3 (this was made a while back ago.)
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : n/a
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : I can bow decently well, using fns, and I can combo pretty well. I should also mention I have good ping.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : I do really terrible with people who bow spam, getting fns'd, and water pvp.
9. Previous Clan Experience : n/a
10. Why do you want to join? : I would like to join, because I am looking into becoming competitive into pvp, and improving my stats.

NaeL

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : imNaeL
2. What should we call you? : NaeL
3. How old are you? : 13
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/oReslo/
5. What is your Skype name? : rehviqs
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : (up close sword/ rodding) get pretty good combos.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : Bow - i get descent bow locks from time to time but overall im pretty Good but im working very hard on improving.
9. Previous Clan Experience : process - it died down shortly after joined :(
10. Why do you want to join? : i want to be in a clan again and rek peoples up to heaven XD

ImSylicxHD

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : imNaeL
2. What should we call you? : NaeL
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/oReslo/
5. What is your Skype name? : rehviqs
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : (up close sword/ rodding) get pretty good combos.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : Bow - i get descent bow locks from time to time but overall im pretty Good but im working very hard on improving.
9. Previous Clan Experience : process - it died down shortly after joined :(
10. Why do you want to join? : i want to be in a clan again and rek peoples up to heaven XD
ACCEPTED!

damianhuerta2000

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : My ign is Aequus
2. What should we call you? : You can call me Aequus or Damian
3. How old are you? : 15
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Aequus/ Legacy stats are decent, but currently i haven't been trying to much. Just having some fun.
5. What is your Skype name? : damianhuerta20001
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? :No.
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : My pvp strengths include mostly sword and rod combos. My main asset would have to be my fns. I am very accurate and can land combos after with sword. I have a good strafe on me as well. Finally, i can block hit pretty nicely to get amazing hits. Also i have good decision making with nice defensive play.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : Bow. I am not terrible just not as consistent as id like to be. On the other hand i still think my bow skills are above average. Besides that everything else i can handle nicely
9. Previous Clan Experience : Some random clans I can't recall
10. Why do you want to join? : I want to have the experience of playing alongside great players and to improve in the process. Also, I think it would be a great way to spend my time effectively. Thank you.

mastaofpizza

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : Azure_
2. What should we call you? : Azure or Amir
3. How old are you? :14
4. Link your Stats :http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Azure_/ look at my legacy not my the new stats cause i don't try hard on the new stats :3
5.What is your Skype name? : dedeamir
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : I've been temp banned on mcsg for swearing but that was like 1 year ago.
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : Bow god, if there is no rod I'm good at strafing I'm good at block hitting in 1.7 and i guess I'm decent at the rod i can get like rod combos and if I'm getting chased my combo is i turn around bow rod then sword.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : Im not the best with fns and when I'm on fire if i don't have a rod I'm usually dead ;-;
9. Previous Clan Experience : I've been in some clans but they all failed because it was just me and my friend i don't remember the clan names thoe.
10. Why do you want to join? : because its summer and i want to have some fun with some fun and overall have a good time.

mastaofpizza

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : Azure_
2. What should we call you? : Azure or Amir
3. How old are you? :14
4. Link your Stats :http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Azure_/ look at my legacy not my the new stats cause i don't try hard on the new stats :3
5.What is your Skype name? : dedeamir
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : I've been temp banned on mcsg for swearing but that was like 1 year ago.
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : Bow god, if there is no rod I'm good at strafing I'm good at block hitting in 1.7 and i guess I'm decent at the rod i can get like rod combos and if I'm getting chased my combo is i turn around bow rod then sword.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : Im not the best with fns and when I'm on fire if i don't have a rod I'm usually dead ;-;
9. Previous Clan Experience : I've been in some clans but they all failed because it was just me and my friend i don't remember the clan names thoe.
10. Why do you want to join? : because its summer and i want to have some fun with some fun and overall have a good time.
Sorry for bad grammar ;-; i was typing really fast

Aezlurr_

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : Aezlurr_
2. What should we call you? : Adam
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Aezlurr_/ Look at legacy I don't try and I just let kids win in DM.
5. What is your Skype name? : flowing.rivers
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : Couple times, just for being immature (Swearing)
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : Rod, block hits. I'm a bow G0d.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : If I get caught in fire, 60% chance I'm dead.
9. Previous Clan Experience : just friend clans I forgot the name of.
10. Why do you want to join? : It's summer and I wan play with some good people and have scrims and CB's. Also because my boys Azure_ and Aequus Applied.

mastaofpizza

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : Aezlurr_
2. What should we call you? : Adam
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Aezlurr_/ Look at legacy I don't try and I just let kids win in DM.
5. What is your Skype name? : flowing.rivers
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : Couple times, just for being immature (Swearing)
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : Rod, block hits. I'm a bow G0d.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : If I get caught in fire, 60% chance I'm dead.
9. Previous Clan Experience : just friend clans I forgot the name of.
10. Why do you want to join? : It's summer and I wan play with some good people and have scrims and CB's. Also because my boys Azure_ and Aequus Applied.
if your gone check Aezlurr's stats he just changed his name to Aequre_ so instead of Aezlurr_ type Aequre_ he told me to tell y'all

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score
» Application «

1. Your in-game Name(s) : BramE_W

2. What should we call you? : Bram

4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/BramE_W/

5. What is your Skype name? : bramalam1

6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : Nope

7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : I find myslef better than average than most at straight up sword pvp!And also I am very good wtih fns and 2 teams!

8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : I do know how to strat ie;. fishing rod bow switch and fns to rod, but i dont use it as often i usally use straight up sword and bow pvp.

9. Previous Clan Experience : Before the stats reset I was a little absesed with minecraft and I had 300+ wins and a 1/6 W/L and was in a clan with 50 plus CB wins and I kind of took a break from minecraft when the stats got reset/
10. Why do you want to join? : I want to join Revive because i think i would be a great addition to the team! However i am pretty rusty but i am very active and doing better with Pvping after my break. I really want to join Revive because i want to get back into MCSG and Clan Battles in particular, im nice, kind, and dont start flares (fights). I really hope i get accepted as it would be awesome to have another team thank you for your time! -BramEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci