• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES RF5:Memory of Earth

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Memory Of Earth

Overview:

Hey guys! (Note this is a repost of the original thread from the archives)

This is the second part of a two part build, it was built by the team I lead called Red Forest! We have been working on it over the last few months, it is a survival games map for 24 players, has a 300 radius and has many, many chests!

The Map has an overgrown town theme, we chose to use a mix of gothic style older buildings and some more modern buildings which is concurrent with a lot of european towns and cities. We were heavily influenced by series such as the Last of Us and I am Legend in which the world has been left in ruin, SG map wise, we wanted to take the overgrown theme and take it to a completely new level with a new level of detail.

Storyline:

The Story of Memory of Earth Starts on a desolate planet far from earth on the space station called the crucible, following the events of Moonbase 9 and Icarus where a disease was unleashed across the human colonies, the crucible lost communication with everyone and with the disease at their doorstep they were running out of options. They decided it would be best to head back to earth in the hopes they fared better than the other colonies.. But it wasn’t the earth of their memories waiting for them, the world has been left in ruin for many long years and all the survivors of the crucible can use to survive are their Memories of Earth.

-=Default pictures- http://imgur.com/a/XRO37=-

Links:

• See the Trailer here >>
"What do you think it will be like... Earth?... Just like in our memories..."
I really hope you enjoy this build I did and watch out for more builds in the future!

Support the PMC page here-> http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/memory-of-earth/

please leave a diamond in support of the build.

[Shaders used are Sonic ether's V10.1 preview shader pack and the GLSL Shaders mod by Karyonix]

I,Ninetailefox92 of Red Forest agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Sadly, I have not played this map yet. I do remember watching the trailer, though.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of remnant… hopefully it is as good as winds of change!

ThePhantom123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to ask if we can use your map for our own servers. Of course we will put credits in the map.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to ask if we can use your map for our own servers. Of course we will put credits in the map.
Sorry we are keeping the map as an exclusive, due to in the past of our maps being stolen by servers and youtubers such as rpmx13 and slyfoxhound, so essentially they ruined it for you guys...

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry we are keeping the map as an exclusive, due to in the past of our maps being stolen by servers and youtubers such as rpmx13 and slyfoxhound, so essentially they ruined it for you guys...
Them dang YouTubers!

TheCrazyCookieHD

Platinum
Reaction score
This is very a nice map and it is good that it got accepted. It deserved to get accepted.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
This map looks awesome and pretty! PvP and gameplay are things needed to be worked on. The only thing I look forward to in this map is being a spectator.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
How has this only got 9 replies?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci