• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ricochet - Hive vs MCSG

Goby

Spectator
Reaction score
I have made a similar thread on the hive forums. Depending on which side you want to be on, post on the appropriate thread. There's a 6 player cap on each team so that the teams will be fair.

How to Play Ricochet:
At the start of each round, you will have the options to:
1. shoot someone.
2. shoot the ceiling.
3. shoot yourself.

Shooting someone will make them lose health. Everyone has 3 hp by default. If you shoot someone and they shoot themselves, the bullet will ricochet and hit you instead. Alternatively you could chicken out and shoot the ceiling. So, it's kind of like a party version of rock, paper, scissors.

Each day, you will pm me with your moves in the subject line. Results will be posted the following day on this thread by me. Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

Team MCSG:

1. Fireized
2. YourAverageTiger

Team Hive:
1. Martynyukars
2. TheCrazyCookie
3. Popomann
4. Akina
5. beatsno
6. Shifty

Last edited:

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Came here expecting flame. Saw none.
"That went better than expected."

I don't know what Ricochet is, but I now kind of want the teams to play Valve's Ricochet, their most unknown title released in 2000.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/60/
That'd be awesome, and we'd be the only players on those servers (if there are any servers left).

Goby

Spectator
Reaction score
Came here expecting flame. Saw none.
"That went better than expected."

I don't know what Ricochet is, but I now kind of want the teams to play Valve's Ricochet, their most unknown title released in 2000.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/60/
That'd be awesome, and we'd be the only players on those servers (if there are any servers left).
yeah, it's a great game. Although it might be hard getting people together for that since it costs money.
I'm definitely up for it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci