• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean43

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: Ocean43

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 37

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Combos, and not getting hit by the bow

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) bow

What is your Skype name? Ocean43107

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Maybe.... Jk yes I will :D

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: Yes

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: Ocean43

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 37

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Combos, and not getting hit by the bow

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) bow

What is your Skype name? Ocean43107

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Maybe.... Jk yes I will :D

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: Yes
Accepted Rank:Member , you have to apply for officer

Ocean43

Platinum
Reaction score
If accepted as an officer what will you accomplish?: I will accomplish making sure this clan is in order and that everyone is being respectful and nice to others. I will try to be in the Skype chat as often as possible.

If you are to get accepted, will you stick to your duties of accepting and denying apps, and with permission, kicking people. I will stick to my duties.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Officer Application!

If accepted as an officer what will you accomplish?:I will help the community, and make sure furret gets his daily dose of medicine. Also, I will give food for the Pokemon. Also, help organize and arrange events.

If you are to get accepted, will you stick to your duties of accepting and denying apps, and with permission, kicking people.I will do my best to do these duties and help people. <3

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If accepted as an officer what will you accomplish?: I will accomplish making sure this clan is in order and that everyone is being respectful and nice to others. I will try to be in the Skype chat as often as possible.

If you are to get accepted, will you stick to your duties of accepting and denying apps, and with permission, kicking people. I will stick to my duties.
Denied Reason: Not enough to accept you, You can apply 2 more times.
Officer Application!

If accepted as an officer what will you accomplish?:I will help the community, and make sure furret gets his daily dose of medicine. Also, I will give food for the Pokemon. Also, help organize and arrange events.

If you are to get accepted, will you stick to your duties of accepting and denying apps, and with permission, kicking people.I will do my best to do these duties and help people. <3
Denied Reason: Not enough detail, and not the things we want in a Officer. You can apply 2 more times.

fatcatcocoa1999

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: fatcatcocoa1999

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 13, i'll be 14 in August

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 100+

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6-8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Strafing, Bow (Short and long range), 1v2, Sword, fishing rod, running, 180 bow shots.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?): Water fights (I am getting better), F and S if someone is not holding it out.

What is your Skype name? fatcatcocoa

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: If each day then no, but if not then yes.

And is it possible for me to be in the clan battle roster?

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 79+, I can easily get to 100 wins if possible

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Strafing, Bow (Short and long range), 1v2, Sword, fishing rod, running, 180 bow shots.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?): Water fights (I am getting better), F and S if someone is not holding it out.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: If each day then no, but if not then yes.

Accepted Rank : Member

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Officer Application!

Accepted as Trial officer, you will have 1 week to prove yourself, if you prove that you are worthy, you will be accepted.

Same for you as I said to snivy, plus don't listen to mpr, it isn't his job to accept/deny officer apps. Plus you guys were in the original Royals for way more than a week.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 79+, I can easily get to 100 wins if possible

Application relooked at, I'm sorry to deny you, but I would suggest you get ATLEAST 125 wins: If you wanna know why, PM me.

Edit:Sorry for the double post.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial officer, you will have 1 week to prove yourself, if you prove that you are worthy, you will be accepted.
Same for you as I said to snivy, plus don't listen to mpr, it isn't his job to accept/deny officer apps. Plus you guys were in the original Royals for way more than a week.
I was trying not to get 2 officers so early. I wanted to wait and see whoelse applies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci