• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was trying not to get 2 officers so early. I wanted to wait and see whoelse applies
That's the reason we have them as TRIAL officers.
Dude He's an orginal #Royals.
True, but he only talked with you, never joined the clan calls, and was overall, inactive. I accepted Ocean43, because he was active with the other Royals far more than fatcat was, I was in one call with him. If fatcat can get 125 wins, he will be accepted for interview.

Ocean43

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks Xero, and plus I am probably the oldest person in the clan :D

fatcatcocoa1999

Survivor
Reaction score
That's the reason we have them as TRIAL officers.
True, but he only talked with you, never joined the clan calls, and was overall, inactive. I accepted Ocean43, because he was active with the other Royals far more than fatcat was, I was in one call with him. If fatcat can get 125 wins, he will be accepted for interview.
The reason I was inactive for so long was because I was moving, and I also was at summer camps for 2 weeks.

Ocean43

Platinum
Reaction score
I am sorry to say I am leaving #Royals, I have gotten accepted into #Organization and I feel like I would be better suited there. I love you all <3

Ocean43

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sorry to say I am leaving #Royals, I have gotten accepted into #Organization and I feel like I would be better suited there. I love you all <3

Ocean43
Ocean no! QQ. I wish you good luck with organization and hope you have a good time, it was a fun time talking to you and being your leader.

furretfan137

Tribute
Reaction score

Ocean43
So you're leaving us for the guys who bullied me? :(, I guess you want to bully me too huh?

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
If I re-apply and get accepted, I unfortunately will only be avaliable on the weekends sadly.

#BlameSchool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci