• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sales?

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Personally, myself, I would like to see more sales going on in the MCGamer Shop.
Here are possible sales:
- Thanksgiving (which I believe could tend to get some donators)
- Black Friday (now please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is a Black Friday sale event)
- Easter (once again, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe that there is an Easter sale)

Just so I do not sound 'stupid', I would just like to clarify I haven't played MCGamer in a while so I do not remember the sales that take place during certain holidays.

Also another question that I'd love to be answered would be: How much % is going to be taken off for the Christmas sale? It would be great to know because I'm thinking about buying Diamond or Platinum! :)

Thanks!
HomeGoods ;)

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
- Thanksgiving (which I believe could tend to get some donators)
I highly doubt a thanksgiving sale would occur this year as it's already passed for quite the majority of countries. If not, all.

How much % is going to be taken off for the Christmas sale? It would be great to know because I'm thinking about buying Diamond or Platinum! :)
It's merely just a matter of how Chad solely decides on the discount percentage in regards to that. We (staff) aren't exactly necessarily notified prior to the release of it. It's moreorless just the art of patience.

- Easter (once again, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe that there is an Easter sale)
Easter is quite a long while away and it wouldn't quite be on Chad's priority list as of now, but who knows?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci