• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sandlot Only 5% finished So it will take awhile

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score

Sandlot Is a map of a baseball stadium located in the inner part of a big city I have only just barely started building but once I have done a little more I will give you screen shots and a video .
The idea is that there is a big baseball stadium in the middle of the map the cornacopia is located in the middle of the diamond there is four exits so you won't be trapped and die to attackers with a stone sword you can either continue through the huge stadium or venture outside.Outside there is a apartment complex a garage where you will find the player sports cars and muscle cars some will contain tier 1's and one maybe two with tier 2's. Then there is a bank the bank will contain not to OP loots but it will probally be a spot to go. Inbetween the builedings are dumpsters contain secrets that you will have to find out once in game.

Outside the main exit of the baseball stadium is a patio with trees and next to the side exit there is a kind of gift shop with hidden tier 2's in the band a good amount of tier 1's through out the stadium you will spot food stands some contain your exciting suprise of a tier 1. Farther out side down the street is a draw bridge that is up with a boat going under there is also a lot of pleasent suprises around here next to the boat is a ferry the ferry is in a cove over the left field wall of the ball park.

Contains
-Iron Sword Hidden in a furnace
-clues that lead to a double tier 2
-A dispencer with a iron chestplate that you must do a combination for

Builders

Head Builder
FriscoBridge

Builders
cookiecat24
cookiewolf1000

Idea credit
FriscoBridge

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci