• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Search] Build Team

ItsNils

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, my name is ItsNils.

I am looking for a building team that helps me with a map. It is almost done but I need some more details and i want the map to look smoother. Afterwards I want to join you if I can work with you guys.

I am 18 years old and my skypename is xxreinixx1. I have been working a lot with redstone and I have a lot of cool ideas, common redstoneknowledge and I can detect redstone-"mistakes" easily.

A few basic pictures from my work:

EASY:

Basic hidden stonedoor:
(small amount of redstone- compact hidden way)
Closed
Open
XRAYpicture

Hidden Chest and widely seen signal:
(while the chest gets visible the waterflow stops permanently because of the piston - position of the player may widely seen (not sure about my english here))

Overview
Sideview
XRAYpicture

EASY to MEDIUM:

Basic door and trap behind:
(easy but useful redstonetorch under the door)
Overview
Inside

Trap behind:
(Trapwire disables stickypistons -> sand with signs & hopefully the player falling down)
XRAYpicture

2 signals needed, 2 funktions of one trigger:
("broken trigger" opens hidden way under the leaves & if the lever inside the walls is active, the trigger also opens the metal door)
Overview one
Overview two
XRAYpicture
XRAYpicture two

Hidden wooden trigger to open huge stonewall:
(must be wooden to trigger it with an arrow)

Trigger
Overview front
Overview back
XRAYpicture front
XRAYpicture back

MEDIUM:

"flushing toilette - flush items and players down to the canalisation, a hidden room or what ever"
(& and if u dont like that place u can swim back, because i build another trigger which times the waterflow long enough to do so)

Overview
"Open"
XRAYpicture
from the bottom
XRAYbottom
how the signal gets "up"

Quicksand
(opening the chest-> piston moves redstoneblock-> stickypistons disable the base of the sand -> sand and player falls-> into spiderwebs -> slows em down -----> they end up in lava)
Overview
XRAYpicture
torch to fill the middle

Feel free to contact me.

ItsNils

Spectator
Reaction score
I am looking for a building team that helps me to create a Map. I build allready the hugest parts of it but i need more details.
Afterwards I want to help that team to build other ideas of them. I wanna join them. Thats all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci