• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sentinel Clan Applications | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolurai

Gold
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nolan, otherwise known as Nolurai. I am starting a new clan, "Sentinel" which is a US clan that will have several requirements. Fill out your application, they will be marked (Accepted), (Trial), or (Denied). When you are accepted, you are immediately the rank of "Member".

Ranks:
Owner - Allowed to do anything with the clan at any time. Can start CB's, kick members out, invite new members, etc. 1st priority of CB rosters.
Elite - Allowed to start CB's, lead CB's and pick out members for the roster (if Owner is not on), etc. 2nd priority of CB rosters.
Member - Standard member of the clan. 3rd priorities of CB rosters.
Trial - Not allowed to do anything until trialed by a Owner or a Elite.

Not all perks of the ranks are listed, if you are in doubt about anything please contact me! Perks or rules can be added at any time.

Requirements (put down Y or N):
Must have a 1/15 or lower ratio on SG, or have a 1/6 ratio on SoloSG (exceptions).
Must have a good mic and good FPS (no exceptions).
Must be good at PvP (no exceptions).

Information (put down answers):
What is your Minecraft IGN(/s)?
What is your Skype or Twitter? (contact @xNolurai on Twitter so I can get your Skype if you do not want to put it here)
How long are you planning to stay in this clan?
What are your strengths of PvP?
What are your weaknesses of PvP?
What is your ping?

Example of Application:
Y, Y, Y, Nolurqi, @xNolurai (Twitter), Until it disbands, Sword & FnS, bow spam & water fights, 60 ms.

Thanks for applying! We'll see you soon!
-Nolurai

Owner: Nolurai
Elite(/s): N/A
Member(/s): AreuMadLoL, TheOrbMagician
Trial(/s): N/A

Last edited:

AreuMadLoL

Spectator
Reaction score
Y, Y, Y, AreuMadLoL, @fvdgaming123 (Twitter), Nevah :D Well, until you do, Sword & Rod, bow spam and Lag, Mcsg 70 - 100, Other Servers Mostly 40, 50, 60. Sometimes 20 or 30. Just depends on the server for me, but i have great ping.

TheOrbMagician

Spectator
Reaction score
Y, Y, Y, TheOrbMagician, TheOrbMagician (Twitter), Until it disbands/something very important that involves me leaving the clan (most likely not going to happen), Sword & Rod, bow spam & FnS, 20-40 ms.

Nolurai

Gold
Reaction score
Y, Y, Y, AreuMadLoL, @fvdgaming123 (Twitter), Nevah :D Well, until you do, Sword & Rod, bow spam and Lag, Mcsg 70 - 100, Other Servers Mostly 40, 50, 60. Sometimes 20 or 30. Just depends on the server for me, but i have great ping.
(Accepted)

Nolurai

Gold
Reaction score
Sure, send me your Skype. You can do it here or send it to my Twitter (@xNolurai).

Facufer

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to this clan being inactive, this thread will be locked and moved to "Disbanded Clans".

If you want to reopen this thread, PM me on the forums.

Thread Locked and Moved to "Disbanded Clans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci