• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity

Status
Not open for further replies.

NestroGamingX

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, there! I recommend you join this clan because we are decent in PVP and I'm sure you'll enjoy staying in this clan! We are a clan that welcomes everyone that meets the standards below! We will be having clan battles as soon as the leader (NestroGamingX) we get a good roster and as soon as the leader is ready! I record Minecraft videos and upload them to YouTube and I will be doing Twitch later on. Youtube Link: youtube.com/c/nestrogamingx

Serenity Clan Requirements/Application Format (Reply by filling out the applications)

►IGN➜(Ingame Name)

►Age➜(How old you are)

►Teamspeak(Optional)➜(Yes or No)

►Skype➜(Skype Username)

►Pvp Level➜(From 1-10 how good you are in pvp)

►Rank➜(Donator,member.etc.)

►Communication Skill➜(How often you are active and online in Skype or MCSG)

►Are you funny/social➜(Do you tell good jokes, saying disses isn't funny)

►What will you bring to the clan➜

►Why do you want to join this clan➜

►UHC➜(Do you play UHC)

►YouTube or Twitch(optional)➜(What is you Youtube or Twitch name and how much subs/followers)

►Do you play on any other servers➜(Badlion, Mineplex, Hypixel, Hive, etc.)

Once you are done finishing the application post it and most likely it will be reviewed in atmost 2 days!

Leader➜NestrogamingX
Officers➜N/A

dinbae

Experienced
Reaction score
Due to the inactivity of this clan, this thread will be locked and moved to the Disbanded Clan section. If however, the owner wishes to re-opened the thread, please message a staff member.

Regards,
Dindavid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci