• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

server ips

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedefender32

Spectator
Reaction score
i cant find where the ips r listed, can someone tell me one or tell me how to get in one

whalemomma

Spectator
Reaction score
Firedog, i know where that link is, but on the page the link takes me where do i find the ips?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
the new server list sucks... it is delayed to much making it nearly impossible to join a game anymore

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
the new server list sucks... it is delayed to much making it nearly impossible to join a game anymore
Just add al the servers ingame. Then its a lot easier to join.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Just add al the servers ingame. Then its a lot easier to join.
I have other servers on my list and it just gets too long. Either way, only the server list tells you which servers are in lobby/dm/etc. I can only keep about 3 servers on my list without getting annoyed.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have other servers on my list and it just gets too long. Either way, only the server list tells you which servers are in lobby/dm/etc. I can only keep about 3 servers on my list without getting annoyed.
I just wait till some servers are restarted and then spam the refresh button till they are back up :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I just wait till some servers are restarted and then spam the refresh button till they are back up :D
I add 1 server that's in the lobby and 2 in deathmatch/restarting normally :) Refresh until a spot opens :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The thing is that this page updates around every minute so you can guess what servers you should be constantly flooding with logins if you see it ending soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci