• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server maintenance today starting soon for all locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All servers will be undergoing some fixes today to clean the mess up from yesterdays security breach. We already fixed 150+ usernames that were banned yesterday from these people spoofing our ops accounts. However, we need to reset the maps due to some damage caused by the security breach. We will be taking the servers offline one by one and should be all back up in a matter of hours.

First server location will be AU and will be taken down in less than an hour. This maintenance period should only last about 2-3 hours at most after we finish all locations. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

asmit66

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you please unban me i believe this happened to me

thanks

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, statistics will not be reset.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Chad, its not sort of compatible to this post, but anyway which pc do you have? ( just asking) :p

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, so the map WERE broken too, huh? No wonder I got stuck in that lava trap house in SG2, the redstone broke :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci