• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Settings//Strategies?

eft

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm in need of some help and I was wondering if any Pro's could help me c:

Recently I quit Minecraft for the 2nd time for 2 months. My PVP skills are off and I don't know which settings to use. It'd be very appreciated if someone could give me some tips and the settings they use to PVP. :)

Examples of settings:

What FOV?
Sensitivity?

Examples of strategies:
What to do if you're low, how to strafe correctly, etc.

Thank you for reading//replying to my thread. c:

JusticeDog

Experienced
Reaction score
regarding the first 2, you need to use what you find comfortable. Just hop on badlion or whatever and start pvping, adjusting your settings to feel more comfortable aiming. The higher the FOV, the more you can see to your sides. The lower the FOV, the larger your enemies appear on your screen. If you want to be good at pvp, you have to be comfortable with it first and foremost.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I personally use 90 FOV, it feels slow and gives me time to think in my opinion. I've always been more of a strategic player than a pvper, I usually just light chests on fire, wait for someone to run into it, and jump on them. May seem cheap but it works! Also, sensitivity depends on your mouse.

Strafing, I normally don't strafe, only when I pot pvp, but you can learn ways to strafe here
(Pot players are the best strafers)

When your low, obviously just gapple, and if you don't have, just run and use your secondaries to your advantage to keep them as far away as you can to keep distance and allow you to regen. Hope this helped ;)

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
use huahwi pvp tips and trikz
use 30 fov u will master it fast
use 75 sensitivity

Reactions: eft

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly recommend using Hyperspeed sensitivity, also use 30 FOV to get the best results. If you really want to discuss a PvP master talk to Powdski.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
My settings 80-100 fov 150% sensetivity /w 1600 dpi
Click speed: 12-14cps
Asides from that there are multiple advanced pvp tricks for example: Retapping w when people turn red.
If you master clicking fast and basics + w tapping you can incoorparate strafing/ a-d straight-lining
Also blockhitting helps, but hybrid blockhitting is better; when you block hit for the first hit then swing normally for a double hit, every normal hit should be blocked so if you dont knock them up for a double hit keep blockhitting.

Reference: #10 on badlion Global #1 on Diamond and #3 on MCSG. Also #7 and ex#1 on mcsg leaderboards.

eft

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally use 90 FOV, it feels slow and gives me time to think in my opinion. I've always been more of a strategic player than a pvper, I usually just light chests on fire, wait for someone to run into it, and jump on them. May seem cheap but it works! Also, sensitivity depends on your mouse.

Strafing, I normally don't strafe, only when I pot pvp, but you can learn ways to strafe here
(Pot players are the best strafers)

When your low, obviously just gapple, and if you don't have, just run and use your secondaries to your advantage to keep them as far away as you can to keep distance and allow you to regen. Hope this helped ;)
thank you! c:

eft

Spectator
Reaction score
My settings 80-100 fov 150% sensetivity /w 1600 dpi
Click speed: 12-14cps
Asides from that there are multiple advanced pvp tricks for example: Retapping w when people turn red.
If you master clicking fast and basics + w tapping you can incoorparate strafing/ a-d straight-lining
Also blockhitting helps, but hybrid blockhitting is better; when you block hit for the first hit then swing normally for a double hit, every normal hit should be blocked so if you dont knock them up for a double hit keep blockhitting.

Reference: #10 on badlion Global #1 on Diamond and #3 on MCSG. Also #7 and ex#1 on mcsg leaderboards.
thanks! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci