• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG5 is now released on MCSG!

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
I think people just hate new maps because they can't find every single tier 2 chest, when they don't get enough stuff they think they are terrible at the map. But instead of saying "I'm terrible" they say "This map sucks". All new maps have this problem. When SG2 got released people hated it, but right before SG3 it was very popular (But at that time maps were random). In a couple of weeks people will probably like this map (Unless they still get major lag on it).

ZenGardena

Experienced
Reaction score
The one thing I dislike about this map is that people with the beter computers and internet connections tend to win 90% of the games on SG5 whilst the people with worse connection lag too much and are unable to play properly like they could on SG1-4.

Kamilowski

Spectator
Reaction score
hi I'm new here and do not know how to go to the server at all, and as you enter the server please powiedzania how to do it on my gimailu [email protected] to my mail

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, I played this map, and 6 out of the 7 times and I won on it. What I'd like to see and what I think is great:

- There is quite a lot of open space. So maybe buildings that don't actually have to be quite as big just to fill up a bit of space.

- The cornucopia is amazing. Whoever thought of the idea of making that must be the best person alive. You can jump straight down on the chest that you want. Sometimes being able to grab two. Another factor is getting back to corn at night or just to make stuff is quite a challenge, with some holes leading to different areas other then cornucopia is fun/annoying at times.

- Some of the landmarks look amazing like the airplane, and the half sunken Statue of Liberty (both parts of my route so I get to admire them every time I come close to them. <3)

- Tier 2s and crafting tables outside of cornucopia. I personally like everyone not knowing where the tier 2s are except for cornucopia. It basically is whoever gets the good armour at cornucopia has a challenge to keep it. Im just saying this because no-one I know doesn't know where any are. Also with the crafting tables is the same, seeing as no-one I know doesn't know where a crafting table is besides cornucopia makes it major challenge with crafting weapons and so on.

Well, also I do not like playing this map over and over. I still like to have a change on like Breeze or any other map.

Amazingly built, and I hope you guys come out with maps just as good as this one!
Yay, im the best person alive?;D

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Me and Hudder did yes, but I thought up the concept of dropping down;) So in your eyes, im the best person alive!xD.
-Llama
You my good friend are the best person to walk on this planet for inventing such an amazing cornucopia!

Edit: Hudders gets second because he made it.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
You my good friend are the best person to walk on this planet for inventing such an amazing cornucopia!

Edit: Hudders gets second because he made it.
Hahaha, thankyou:D. Its a shame that NCP drags you back though -.- That is annoying!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion i think that we rushed sg5 too much, i was flying around the map and i realized that there were alot of empty spaces that were way too empty. I think we should have released it a week or two later and then add more buildings.
But that's just my opinion.
quite a few of those empty spaces are actually deep in the snow,which makes for some interesting chase-battles.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
So many people doesnt like SG5 because of the lag and i agree .I like the map a lot but the lag ruins all that epic builts and the fun can something happen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci