• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shopping Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Valuable

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi guys My name is ValuableGooeie and I have come up with an idea of creating a new mcsg map on my single player world. I have thought of making a shopping mall. Hope you all enjoy and I will post screenshots later on.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I have always heard this idea being tossed around but no one actually executing it as its a very hard build. But I wish you the best of luck and I will been looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. The mall, this is totally a good idea to make! :D
Add prada stores, and Gucci, that should totally be the main parts of the mall. (Weird inside joke between myself and I)
Anyways, I know some good ideas to add to the mall, but I'm not gonna be much of a use, but I would recommend searching up interior designs of the Dubai Mall. It has some pretty interesting things you could add!
I wish you good luck! :)

_Valuable

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. The mall, this is totally a good idea to make! :D
Add prada stores, and Gucci, that should totally be the main parts of the mall. (Weird inside joke between myself and I)
Anyways, I know some good ideas to add to the mall, but I'm not gonna be much of a use, but I would recommend searching up interior designs of the Dubai Mall. It has some pretty interesting things you could add!
I wish you good luck! :)
OMG I use to live in Dubai so that helps

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
I sort of like this idea.... All we have on MCSG right now is villages... cities.... and... sky bases. o-o It would be nice to see something that is actually in a city/town.... Good luck and keep us updated. :)

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci