• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I come back?

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Ultimately, it's your decision, think about the reasons why you stopped playing. Search deep into your soul for the true answer..... analyse every single aspect of why you would want to come back and then...... and only then will you decide your true fate. lmao nah bruh I'm full of bs ;) although there is solo sg now, that might interest you :)

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
Ultimately, it's your decision, think about the reasons why you stopped playing. Search deep into your soul for the true answer..... analyse every single aspect of why you would want to come back and then...... and only then will you decide your true fate. lmao nah bruh I'm full of bs ;) although there is solo sg now, that might interest you :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It's up to you. Chances are everyone here will say yes, so for an unbiased opinion, ask your cousin.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
It's up to you. Chances are everyone here will say yes, so for an unbiased opinion, ask your cousin.
If you want to, It's your choice.
fine i guess i will

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci