• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Siblings

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siblings..

So my oldest sister recently got married..
And my other older sister is soon to be off the college.
There are days when I am extremely happy that they will finally be gone
and out of my hair, and that I finally won't have the two annoying older sisters
who always bug me and argue and fight with me.
But then there are days when I become very sad because I start thinking about all
the great memories I have with them, all the fun things we've done in the past,
and all the wonderful times we've spent together.

I mean, since they are older, basically every time I did something for the first time
or experienced something for the first time, they were there.
There's never been a time in my life that I can remember that my sisters weren't involved in.
I sometimes wish I could go back and relive those memories..
Whether it be just to re-experience the moment, or to redo something I wish I had done differently.
I'm going to miss them beyond belief, I already do​
now that they aren't here at home with me every day of my life.
I just wanted to make this thread to tell you guys to cherish every moment you have with your loved ones.
Despite all the fighting and tough times you go through with each other.
You love each other, and you know that if the situation came
that they would have your back.

Despite all the times I have thought to myself that I absolutely hate my siblings..
I still realize that I love them beyond belief, and I wouldn't trade them fro the world.

Share some of your favorite siblings stories below!
- Giver | Jake​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▷Thread idea from Giggity69Goo's "Your Parents" thread.
Follow me!
▷PM me if you ever need someone to talk to!

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
My older brother was born in January, 1996, then when he just turned 5, I came along in May, 2000. We did so many stupid things from hitting each other with poles (My fault), to jumping off the balcony, to wait for Santa Claus at 3 in the morning. We would swing bunnies from the support beams in our barn (no bunnies were harmed in the making of this thread). I love him to death (he's my favourite). Then when I was about to turn 7, one of my little sisters was born in April, 2007. She was the product of my mom and my step-dad at the time. Then a few months later in June, 2007, my little brother was born, as a result of my Dad and step-mom at the time, a few years later, she was pregnant again with my second little sister in September, 2010. My dad then remarried to a woman with 2 children who were born in March, 2006 and February, 2010. My mom now has a boyfriend also with 2 children, please pray for me. I would have 8 siblings! We would have great memories but I would probably go crazy.

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
one's dead
one's hated by my mother
and the other two are in college

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Ah this type of thread.

I personally have no siblings but I do live with my two little cousins and they remind me what it is like to be a kid. Learning everything in front of my eyes. This time I have no story for this, but oh are siblings the memories you make will live with you forever.

Make those memories today.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm the oldest of the 3 of us. My 2 younger brothers, who are both autistic, are the greatest bros I could ask for. We never fight, support each other, and there for each other. Despite their disability, they're trying their best to make the best of what they love.
The middle one, he grew a passion for making YTP's (Youtube Poops) and has a following of about 3,400 subscribers. It's one of the things that he is most proud in and I'm glad it worked out for him.
The youngest one, you might of seen him on these servers a couple times, but he's trying his best to get good at Minecraft PvP, with 466 wins under his belt. (Before the leaderboard update.) He comes into my room sometimes and tells me how he beat a team of two solo, with pure joy behind his voice. Glad he also found something he enjoys.
I love these two to death, and it's going to be hard next year going across the state for college, not able to see them all the time, but I sure hope they keep doing what they are doing, and getting the most out of life.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a twin brother :D
We do get along really well, because we are the same age and have similar interests. He told me about minecraft and then MCSG, and i don't what I would be doing with my life if he hadn't xD (he quit over a year ago tho :/)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci