• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Six Months

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
I didn’t ever think I would become so immersed in a community such as MCgamer, but I did. It has been six months since I joined the MCGamer Staff Team and I could not be happier with the friends and memories I have made along with helping the server to my best extent.

To me, six months is a pretty big milestone since I didn’t think I would make it half a month as a Moderator, let alone half a year. I hate to be all mushy and stereotypical, but I have some words to say about some friends I have made here.

Giggums
Ryan, you are my best friend and I am so incredibly happy to have you. We’ve stuck together through thick and thin and made it through some pretty rough roads. You have really made my experience here at MCGamer as wonderful as it can be and I am forever thankful for that. I can’t wait to meet you someday soon and hopefully not almost kill you like Kellie did on a roller coaster! Love you Ryan Googies/Rypoo <3
KellieBreanne
Kellie, I am so happy to have met you and hopefully one day we can go see a concert together. It’s amazing to finally have found someone who likes the same music I do and I can have a genuine friendship with. You have had so much hope in me ever since you met me and I cannot thank you enough for the opportunities you have given me. Thank you so much for being the best mom I could ask for.
Yannick
Yannypoo I love you so much and I am so extremely happy to be your friend. The first week that I was a moderator here you welcomed me and we became quick friends. You, just like Kellie, have believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself and I can’t put into words how grateful I am to be your friend. I love you so much Yannie.
_Pyrrhic
3 DAYYYYYYYYS!!!!!!! INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!! Pyrrhicc, you are such a great friend and even though we joke with you so much we all really do love you. You are one of my closest friends online and off and I can trust you with a lot. You make me super happy when I am down and it’s so great to hop on TS almost everyday and hear your beaming voice! I love you Pyrrhie!
Techaton
Techatoon, you were also one of my first friends as a Staff member here and like the others, I can’t thank you enough for welcoming me into your life. You have been so kind to me like everyone else and I am so grateful for that. Love you Techarandy <3
Athenaa
AMANDA!!!! You are so sweet and I am so happy to have become friends with you! I cna’t wait to become closer with you, in the meantime we need to find out who this mystery YouTuber is that I sound so much like, lol.
ApexMC
ApecMX you are a great person and friend and I am vvvvv happy to have become friends with you. Love ya Chistopher!
Levi
Levee, you are the Mod Buddy who shaped me into the great Mod I am today, thank you so much for helping me out that first month as a Staff member and giving me tips and tricks. I would also like to thank you for being so kind to me and being a great friend. Thank you!
Sebastian
Sedrazo, you are such a great guy and I am extremely happy to be friends with you! You’re a great guy and such an amazing friend to everyone.
NagolGames
Logana, thank you so much for being there when I was feeling down and being such a great friend!
Radiant
#RadiCAN2K16 I love you so much Edent!
TotalDramaTony
TONY!! I love you so much and words cannot express how happy I am to have you as a friend Ms. Hunty.
Frankyy
Frankyy is a real Queen, believe me. You are so super totally amazing and I am so happy we are such great friends, thank you for being there and always being so nice.
Alyssa
ALYSSSSSSARRRRRR I LOVE YOU! You are such an amazing friend and I cannot thank you enough for inspiring me everyday with your happiness. You are so upbeat and happy even when you’re pissed off, it’s amazing. I love you so much and sorry for losing our streak.

Here's to another six months <3

Last edited:

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Jackson! I'm so proud of you for being with this team for so long, and I am so glad that we've become close friends.

I love you so much! And here's to many more months at MCGamer and with our friendship. :)

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats Jackson! I'm so proud of you for being with this team for so long, and I am so glad that we've become close friends.

I love you so much! And here's to many more months at MCGamer and with our friendship. :)
Everyone cares.

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score

It's amazing to see how far you've come, Jackson! You're truly an amazing moderator and a great friend! Here's to another 6 months! :p
Thank you both <3

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when you first became Staff, you were really happy. Time sure does fly, it's kind of crazy seeing that it has already been six months! Congratulations Jackson! You're a good friend. :)

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats Jackson, I love you so much and hope to have many more months with you :) <3

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Jacksypoo! I'm so happy to see you here 6 months later in the game. You are such an irreplaceable member of this staff team, but more importantly, you are like a little brother to me. I love you so dearly, Jackson, and being your friend has left me better off as a result.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci